Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xero Limits Presents the Road to the NY Pro: Kevin English Trains Delts 3 Weeks Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has 2 power phases. 1 is 3-5. the second is 6-8. he outlines camp pretty clearly in multiple articles/threads...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
      he has 2 power phases. 1 is 3-5. the second is 6-8. he outlines camp pretty clearly in multiple articles/threads...
      Yep, i'm aware... the video was 2 parts same workout... Chest was heavy in the 3-5 range.. shoulders were not.. more like 8-10.. thus my question if he alternates within his program. His power for chest then light shoulders during that workout.. or light chest power week for shoulders...

So anyone that can answer the actual question please.
      Thanks

Comment

I wish the NY Pro 202 was going to be more of a contest! LOL

Kevin is going to smash it!

Comment

Kevin English is a Beast

Comment

Kevin Brings his A Game on a daily basis and that is the mark of a champion!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
              Kevin Brings his A Game on a daily basis and that is the mark of a champion!
              BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
                well there ya go.. ur definelty going to be significantly weaker on shoulders AFTER chest..

ortho is a fucking clown that should kill himself... hard to ignore such annoying posts.

Champions are champs for a reason. Kev is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                  ortho is a fucking clown that should kill himself... hard to ignore such annoying posts.

Champions are champs for a reason. Kev is the man.
                  hahaha, sounds like i'm under someone's skin, don't get those big 14 and a half inch guns all riled up too much man, stress isn't good for your muscles.

Comment

Working...
                  X