Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xero Limits Presents the Road to the NY Pro: Ben Pakulski Trains Back 3 Weeks Out fro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xero Limits Presents the Road to the NY Pro: Ben Pakulski Trains Back 3 Weeks Out fro

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...e-ny-pro-.html

Why insert the straight bar into the v-bar? why not just hook the straight bar up to the cable?

either way, great video!

Comment

He talks about full ROM but on bent-over rows he only moves the bar a foot.

Comment

Originally posted by npeezy View Post
        Why insert the straight bar into the v-bar? why not just hook the straight bar up to the cable?

either way, great video!
        Because Randy Handjob thinks it looks cool

Comment

He he seems to be keeping a positive attitude in his last few weeks of prep...
          "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Looks great...alot of change in the past year.

Comment

The NY Pro is going to be awesome!
              Ben looks really good.
              GREAT VID!

Comment

Ben is becoming one of my favorite BB's aside from Winklaar and wish him tons of luck hopefully he'll bring the trophy to Canada,also whatever happened to Evan? I don't see his vids anymore,did he sign somewhere else? he should be a great threat to Ben can't wait for the outcome.
                Dennis Wolf Rules!!

Comment

Originally posted by dell View Post
                  Ben is becoming one of my favorite BB's aside from Winklaar and wish him tons of luck hopefully he'll bring the trophy to Canada,also whatever happened to Evan? I don't see his vids anymore,did he sign somewhere else? he should be a great threat to Ben can't wait for the outcome.
                  No the dude is still here. He is just taking some time off from the stage to grow...
                  "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Thats because the gym has the V-bar welded to the machine, you can't take off any of the bars, so he had to use the straight bar thru the V-bar...

either way, great video!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
                      Thats because the gym has the V-bar welded to the machine, you can't take off any of the bars, so he had to use the straight bar thru the V-bar...

Hey Robbie when are we gonna see Roelley Winklaar's arm training??? Please make that happen
                      Dennis Wolf Rules!!

Comment

either way, great video!
                        does it really matter that much ??!!?
                        nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by MW0812 View Post
                          hahaha, i thought i was the only one who noticed that, the weight is pretty impressive but the ROM is tiny, he doesn't swing it which is a positive, seems like this is the new in style thing to do lately on most rowing movements as opposed to the harder Haney and Arnold style of bending all the way over and lowering the bar for a full stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by MW0812 View Post
                            He was saying that Hany wanted him to focus on the negative part of the motion and focus holding the bar with his lats, not arms. And maybe the second reason could be doesn't want shoulders to take over that motion as well.
                            www.LamarByrdJr.com
                            TeamWolf

Comment

And Yes, I'm going to go train back RIGHT NOW!
                              www.LamarByrdJr.com
                              TeamWolf

Comment

Working...
                              X