• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Top 5 Qualify for the Mr. Olympia!

Already Qualified are:

* Hidetada
    * Toney Freeman
    * Roelly Winklaar

If these 3 place in the top 5 it will leave only TWO more Qualifying Athletes for this years big show in September!

Assuming they place Top 3, who else will qualify this weekend?
    Alot Of Big guys in this show im not sure he has enough mass to hang with Wolf,Tony,Ben,House,Long,Roelly, See what i mean!

Comment

roelly gona win this and then the olympia mark my words!!!

Comment

My dream come true
        "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

AWESOME PLAY BY PLAY STAFF-
          EVAN CENTOPANI-
          VICTOR MARTINEZ

Comment

Originally posted by wsantoni View Post
            Come on guys, we saw Wolf last week guest posing and he was not in shape.... no one in this show has the total package like Roelly Winklaar does.... its his show hands down !

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! So he made that many improvements that he will leap frog Freeman? Winklaar looks good in poses like most muscular and side chest, but his front and back double bicep is lacking!!!!

Wolfe was WATERY, not fat, big difference.
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

I hope Wolf and Pakulski....maybe we have to see if English does the 202 or the open

Comment

Is this going to be webcast?

Comment

Wolf and Big Ben!!!!
                  www.iForceNutrition.com HEMAVOL-TT33-ADIPOXIL-REVERSITOL V2-TESTABOLAN V2

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! So he made that many improvements that he will leap frog Freeman? Winklaar looks good in poses like most muscular and side chest, but his front and back double bicep is lacking!!!!

Mike i know you like wolf... But anyone including you should know he isnt just holding water... The holding water idea is bullshit... When your shredded your shredded and wouldnt look that bad even if your hooked up to a water tank all day...

He is just carrying fat on his back, ass, hams, and other places bc he didnt get lean just as he HASNT for awhile...

As much as id love to see how hed do while in shape.. he didnt hit the mark here.

Comment

It looks like it's going to be a great show. I hope Wolf comes back in shape..those last guest poses were...ahum... not expected.

Comment

Freeman is a hit of miss...he has to be 100% or its a no go for him...too tall...(sorry to say its not a tall man sport) look at Winklaar last week pics and look at Wolf last week pics,,,(wolf was like at 4-6 weeks away) the conditioning its not even close bro.

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post

www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

Originally posted by wsantoni View Post
                          Freeman is a hit of miss...he has to be 100% or its a no go for him...too tall...(sorry to say its not a tall man sport) look at Winklaar last week pics and look at Wolf last week pics,,,(wolf was like at 4-6 weeks away) the conditioning its not even close bro.

The contest wasn't held last week.

Dennis wasn't gat. He was watery. All he needs to do is dry out and fill out.
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Shawn, you gonna get the straight scoop about the Vic/Real Deal throwdown?
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

I think a lot of people use water as an excuse. Yes it blurs the physique but if you are not in shape, no amount of water loss will make a difference. Wolf looked like he needed longer last week, having said that though I think he will place well based on other factors like shape, size etc.

agree Roelly will do well, he has come on miles since he won the arnold amateur. this is a quality show. bodybuilding is fast becoming about whoever Rambod and Farah are dieting (granted doesnt apply to everyone) so i imagine people like Long willl be in great shape!

Comment

Originally posted by !!!pa!!! View Post
                                roelly gona win this and then the olympia mark my words!!!

yeah maybe the new york but dont u think the olympia is pushing it..... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X