No announcement yet.

NY Pro Finals Play-By-Play w/Shawn Ray & Evan Centopani. Sat, May 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Cesar Mendible get the procard?

Comment

• shawn what do u have against dennis wolf ?
      You're kidding right? I have NOTHING AGAINST Dennis.
      Dennis is and always has been cool as the other side of the pillow with regard to me.
      I am stating my "Professional Expert" Opinion when it comes to breaking down the athletes. While sometimes it may come off as abrasive or harsh, it is my opinion and I have no horse in this race or ax to grind when stating them.
      IF it makes you feel better, Dennis looked a "Tad" bit better than the Olympia some 8 months ago but not what I would have expected from the guy for having so much time to make the improvements necessary for victory! This was his contest on paper to lose and he did lose it just as much as Roelly won it! Roelly was vastly improved and it showed this being his 3rd contest of the year and Dennis's 1st!
      Even Hide beat Dennis, which should never happen to Dennis with what he has to work with and argueably should have been beaten by a few others including Toney Freeman.

Right now, Dennis is a work in progess and needs to get back to what got him on the map!
      To say he is "Improved" is not saying alot for a guy who should have been Spectacular. Sorry, I'm not disappointed with Dennis, Professional Bodybuilding, Traveling, Training, Moving and Peaking are hard enough but Dennis Blew this one, nobody else!

You're welcome.
      He'll be back to fight another day but he will have a much harder time this year than last based on the time he has until the Olympia without thickening up his lower back, bringing up his slender calves and dialing in his condition!

Comment

• Hey Shawn i talked to bob chicerillo and he said roelly was pronounced Ruhlly,like markus ruhls name! I hear you guys calling him Rawlly! Which is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
          Hey Shawn i talked to bob chicerillo and he said roelly was pronounced Ruhlly,like markus ruhls name! I hear you guys calling him Rawlly! Which is it?
          Listen to this video at the 22/23 second mark...

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/5e...Part-1-Arrival

Comment

• I hear you guys calling him Rawlly! Which is it?
            I know but when I asked him personally before going on the air and he said he responds to both, so I went with whichever one came out of my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
              I hear you guys calling him Rawlly! Which is it?
              I know but when I asked him personally before going on the air and he said he responds to both, so I went with whichever one came out of my mouth.
              Thanks shawn,just dont want to be rude.

Comment

Working...
              X