Roelly Winklaar after the Show:
    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...interview.html

Erik Fankhouser after the Show:
    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...interview.html

Cathy LeFrancois with Iris Kyle after the Show:
    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...iris-kyle.html

Kevin English after the 202 win:
    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...r-the-win.html

Its good to see Erik doing well. A guy with a real job and family and is STILL able to be a great bber is refreshing. You hear so much on the negatives about pro bbing, but Erik is breaking that mold
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
      Its good to see Erik doing well. A guy with a real job and family and is STILL able to be a great bber is refreshing. You hear so much on the negatives about pro bbing, but Erik is breaking that mold
      ^ This!

Comment

Hopin Erik does the Tampa. Would be cool to see up there w/ Curry.

Comment

My thoughts exactly. Erik seems like such a stand up dude, I'm really looking forward to seeing his success in the future.

Comment

roelly deserved it now wait for him to take the olympia, sorry cutler enjoy you final few months of it

Comment

Originally posted by !!!pa!!! View Post
              roelly deserved it now wait for him to take the olympia, sorry cutler enjoy you final few months of it
              Stop being retarded. Hahaha!!

Comment

Really happy for Erik and Team Fankhouser.

Hope to see you in Hartford.

Comment

It looks like the Polish guy has got tons of synthol in his biceps. His arms are definitively out of proportion with the rest of his body

Comment

Iris and Kathy best friends. That's what you call a true champion and friend.
                    Last edited by techwennie; May 9th, 2010, 02:36 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Idk about you guys,but i think Roelly kinda Look's like Ronnie on he's upper body while he's relaxing even the Abs look kinda similar!... Or m i jst Tripping?
                      Live 4 the Pump!!!

Comment

I still cant beleive that ben pakulski didnt get in the top three, he looked awesome!

Comment

Hope he wins a couple this year!
                          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

couldnt agree more, the sorta guy who embodies balance between love for his sport and love for his family

Comment

Originally posted by Irv Machine View Post
                              Idk about you guys,but i think Roelly kinda Look's like Ronnie on he's upper body while he's relaxing even the Abs look kinda similar!... Or m i jst Tripping?
                              his chest doesn't look like it soo dropped like ronnies and his traps aren't as big, but yah.

Comment

Working...
                              X