Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**VIDEO** New York Pro Finals Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Evan Centopani and Guests!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **VIDEO** New York Pro Finals Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Evan Centopani and Guests!

Shawn Ray and Evan Centopani share their thoughts on the placings and a few special guests pop by to give their take.

Click here for the video

I think Evan was right...Ben was pretty much perfect...and his placing should have been in the top 5 for sure...i think there were alot of off placings.

Comment

Evan is setting himself up to destroy the world in 2011. Keep it tight Evan!
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Erik seems like a great dude, but Ben destroyed him in every shot based on the pictures. So I don't see how they gave it to erik.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnoldjr View Post
          Erik seems like a great dude, but Ben destroyed him in every shot based on the pictures. So I don't see how they gave it to erik.
          Dude, didn't you hear? They judge on biggest improvements this year, not overall mass and sick shreddedness. HAHA ALL I HEAR ABOUT IS IMPROVEMENTS! Don't get me wrong, House is the shit for many reasons, but these judges will raise a guy's placing based on whether he improved from show to show, regardless of whether there are better athletes in the show who deserve a higher placing when it's in plain sight of the fans.

Maybe Ben needs to make improvements?

Comment

Evan looked like a freaking horse up there! ASC 2011 fair warning right now.
            House looked great!
            For Ben Pak Man I want to see him at the Tampa Pro!

And for Kevin English, he comes down so much I really don't believe he can get any more seperation because his body is not built for 202 frame. He can easily compete in the Open Class with a better look and have that seperation he is looking for.
            www.LamarByrdJr.com
            TeamWolf

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
              House looked great!

And for Kevin English, he comes down so much I really don't believe he can get any more seperation because his body is not built for 202 frame. He can easily compete in the Open Class with a better look and have that seperation he is looking for.
              I'll drink to that.

Comment

Congrats to Roelly. All the guys were on top of their game this show. It was very impressive =)

Comment

That's true judges reward improvements which is dumb since it's the best man on the night that should win or earn their placings, not simply because they went from crappy to not as crappy....

Comment

Shawn Ray: "Thanks big Eric"

No, thank you Shawn.
                    www.centopani.com

Comment

Evan loking like a Arnold Champion to me!

Comment

We all know Evan's going to win the 2011 arnold classic anyway. Face it, Evan is just giving the arnold trophy to Kai so Kai don't feel all sad and shit. Looking at the vid, Evan is a monster and much more symetrical than Kai, that's proof that Evan has the edge hell Evan's already head's and shoulder's better than the olympia contenders. I bet Evan is writing everything down on his eating and training, that way when is diet down time, Evan will be ready in half the time and laugh's his way to victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan Centopani View Post
                          Shawn Ray: "Thanks big Eric"

No, thank you Shawn.
                          lol ......i caught that
                          http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                            House looked great!

Congratulations to Kevin English on winning the 202s at the NY Pro! I agree Kevin should compete in the Open Class. I also want to Big Ben in the Tampa Pro.

Comment

I kept staring at Kevin English's midsection throughout his interview with Shawn, it was hard not to look at it.

Comment

Working...
                              X