Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ny Pro Top 7 Prejudging Posing Video! -Roelly -Hide -Wolf -X-Man -House -Mishin -Ben

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ny Pro Top 7 Prejudging Posing Video! -Roelly -Hide -Wolf -X-Man -House -Mishin -Ben

Watch Erik "The House" Fankhouser, Toney "X-Man" Freeman, Eugeny Mishin, Ben "Pak-Man" Pakulski, Roelly Winklaar, Dennis Wolf, and Hide Yamagishi pose their guts out in quest of the coveted NY Pro title!

Click Here To Watch This Video

Your doing a great job mister...keep da videos coming!!

Comment

dope

Comment

Hide's conditioning was off the chain

Comment

looking at that clip i'd have had Hide first and Pakulski second.

Comment

Ben got robbed BIG time. He should've beaten House & Eugeny at the very least??? nuts. I hate judging sometimes LOL Ben will redeem himself - no worries there!!!

I did think Eugeny looked great though and could've been higher IMO. House was the odd man out in the top 7 IMO. He was out massed by ALL others. He will be great in the future but needs like 20lbs or the illusion of 20lbs to really hang with these catzzz.
            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Hide could have won IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by rxfitness View Post
                Hide should have won IMO.
                fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
                  looking at that clip i'd have had Hide first and Pakulski second.
                  Roelly still deserved the win, but ben got hosed! If he adds more to his arms and chest to match his delts he will be an instant olympia contender. He's got the best legs along with branch and kais.

Comment

Hide had the best conditioning, but Roelly the best lines and fullest muscle bellies...

BB isn't just about conditioning,

Roelly's arms are insane. Hope he keeps improving his legs and back, at which point he will be a Olympia contender.

Well deserved win.
                    Devoted to Jezus,
                    Iron addict.

Comment

Hide makes Wolf look sooo bad that is awesome!!

Comment

Fankhouser - cartoonish legs

Mishin - awesome conditioning

Pakulski - freakish , Jay Cultler-ish midsection

Winklaar - great most muscular shot

Wolf - needs more mass to fill out those long limbs...
                        "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyN1026 View Post
                          Hide makes Wolf look sooo bad that is awesome!!
                          Hide by far is a more well balanced bodybuilder along with conditioning .

I don't think Wolf took this very seriously he didnt even have color.

Hide just took it to another level.

Eric Di Lauro

Comment

Dang man... All I gotta say is Hide was lookin boss.

Comment

HIDE WAS AWESOME

ROELLY DESERVED TO WIN ROUNDNESS AND FULLNESS TO THE EXTREME

PACMAN GOT ROBBED SO BAD I WOULD PUT HIM 4TH

TONEY FREEMAN ONCE AGAIN IS THE MOST MASSIVE HUMAN BEING WALKING

HOUSE HAD AN AWESOME LOOK CARTOONISH LEGS LOL LOVE EM

WOLF TO ME LOOKS WORSE NOW THAN EVER SOFT SMOOTH NO COLOR

MUSHIN WAS A DEFAULT TOP 7 NOBODY ELSE BETTER THAN HIM BUT NOT AS GOOD AS THE REST

CONGRATS RO ROELLY WINKLAR ON THE WIN AND THE HOUSE ON THE O QUALIFIER
                              Ty Lumley NOVICE/Hobbiest bodybuilder www.DOUBLELKENNELS.com

Comment

Working...
                              X