Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GNC IFBB North America Championships Sept 3rd & 4th!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    F-Lebron
    If Lebron was on a baby-daddy episode of Maury...that would be like your best day ever!

    Comment


    • #47
      Starts at 4pm eastern/ 1pm Pacific:

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
        If Lebron was on a baby-daddy episode of Maury...that would be like your best day ever!
        I would TiVo it and watch it over and over!!!

        He is going to be at a club in Clearwater on October 21st, guess who is going to show that SOB how he really feels?
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
          I would TiVo it and watch it over and over!!!

          He is going to be at a club in Clearwater on October 21st, guess who is going to show that SOB how he really feels?
          I'll let you borrow my T-shirt....if you're man enough to wear pink....

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
            I'll let you borrow my T-shirt....if you're man enough to wear pink....


            HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'm secure enough to wear pink (even though I watch Glee and Bad Girls Club) especially if it says that!!!!
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
              HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'm secure enough to wear pink (even though I watch Glee and Bad Girls Club) especially if it says that!!!!
              Clearly, you have earned the right to wear pink....and maybe some rainbow shorts too.

              You barely got your man card back after the yoga incident. You're treading on some thin ice here, Bubba.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                Clearly, you have earned the right to wear pink....and maybe some rainbow shorts too.

                You barely got your man card back after the yoga incident. You're treading on some thin ice here, Bubba.
                Like the one's George Michael wore in "Wake me up, before you go, go...."

                (did I really just type that)
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                  Like the one's George Michael wore in "Wake me up, before you go, go...."

                  (did I really just type that)
                  I just don't even know what to say about the fact that you remember that....and....I....do not.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    For anyone following along in the play-by-play...make sure to go here:

                    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=95714

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                      I just don't even know what to say about the fact that you remember that....and....I....do not.
                      C'mon, you remember the creepy bright pink shorts and belly shirt! And nobody thought he was gay...Hmmmm
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                        C'mon, you remember the creepy bright pink shorts and belly shirt! And nobody thought he was gay...Hmmmm
                        I didn't at the time...

                        Looking back, however....ehhh...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Not sure but I didn't see Lauren Jacobsen, she is suppose to be in the open figure. She competed in the Canadian nationals last weekend and came second one point behind first, she looked great!

                          I have been working with her for the last 4 months she has improved drastically. So we hope to improve slightly for the North Americans and turn some heads. Here are some pics..

                          twitter.com/fitdiva77


                          Originally posted by cdogg View Post
                          FITNESS

                          Dawnice Beckley – Ohio
                          Sherry Boudreau – British Columbia
                          Shelly Howard – AP
                          Meredith Miller – Ohio
                          Lena Mishin – New York
                          Gloria Mohninger – Alberta
                          Lisa Moser – North Carolina
                          Rachel Patton – Colorado
                          Laura Richards – Colorado
                          Laurie Singer – New York
                          Kimberly Stroup – Kansas
                          Cara Thien – British Columbia
                          Leslie Thompson – Arizona
                          Shalimar Wilder – West Virginia
                          Paula Williams-Gulman – Idaho

                          OPEN FIGURE

                          Angel Allison – Massachusetts
                          Jodi Amerosa – New York
                          Linda Andrew – Ohio
                          LeNora Angles – Ohio
                          Crystal Anthony – Michigan
                          Laura Bailey – California
                          Katie Bartlett – Florida
                          Daphne Bascom – Ohio
                          Michelle Beck – Texas
                          Sara Bedrossian – Ohio
                          Shannon Bennett – Michigan
                          Meredith Berthelson – Mississippi
                          Wendy Bogard – Oregon
                          Marsha Boggs – Maryland
                          Kelly Booth – Kentucky
                          Rebecca Bowers – Michigan
                          Amber Bridges – Arizona
                          Lisa Brochu – Virginia
                          Lori Brooks – Hawaii
                          Christine Bryant – Arizona
                          Marcella Cameron – Alberta
                          Maria Carlone – Ohio
                          Julie Caswell – New York
                          Vicki Counts – Illinois
                          Debbie Cox – Virginia
                          Amy DeGiovine – Florida
                          Judy Delamor – Florida
                          April De La Paz – Kentucky
                          Mary Dent – Florida
                          Amber Edwards – Ohio
                          Charlene Ferderbar – Pennsylvania
                          Kara Foster – Ohio
                          Amie Francisco – New York
                          Katherine Fratello – Florida
                          Jami Frenkel – Texas
                          Jayme Galloway – Manitoba
                          Esther Gozhansky – Maryland
                          Diana Harbort – Arizona
                          Tina Hawkins – Kansas
                          Patti Hillis – Tennessee
                          Andrea Holliday – Alabama
                          Tara Hollingsworth – Alabama
                          Nicole Huss – Michigan
                          Jennifer Iritano – Masachusetts
                          Shannon Jacobsen – Virginia
                          Julie Jepson – Arizona
                          Alexandra Johnston – Florida
                          Deborah Judy – Pennsylvania
                          Angela Kegler – Ohio
                          Gloria Keplinger – Ohio
                          Kristy Kevitt – Arizona
                          Alicia King – Georgia
                          Stacy Kinnard – Ohio
                          Shawna Kondo – California
                          Anita Kus-Roberts – Ontario
                          Trina Liberatore – Kentucky
                          Gretchen Lichtenstein – Florida
                          Laura London – Florida
                          Lisa Lopez – Texas
                          Patricia Manzi – New York
                          Tiani de Martinez-Norman – New Jersey
                          Jennifer Massey – Michigan
                          Kaylen McKenzie- Tennessee
                          Zonzie McLaurin – Mississippi
                          Hanah Melvin – Ohio
                          Judi Merrick – Arizona
                          Sheila Mettler – New York
                          Alicia Meza – Michigan
                          Gina Molinaro – Pennsylvania
                          Kimmie Morgan – Georgia
                          Jolie Mosser – Michigan
                          Allison Moyer – Pennsylvania
                          Jennifer Myers – Indiana
                          Catherine Norris – Alberta
                          Kristina O’Brien – Ohio
                          Michele Olney – Michigan
                          Tammy Ossa – Florida
                          Tanya Peale – Texas
                          Katie Petersen – Illinois
                          Niki Pimm – Alberta
                          Tiffany Procopio – Maryland
                          Deanna Rabosky – Massachusetts
                          Jennifer Ralph – Arizona
                          Brittany Ramsey – Illinois
                          Ginger Redeker – Ohio
                          Megan Reynolds – New Hampshire
                          Karina Rhode – Indiana
                          Penny Richards – Michigan
                          Grace Rivera – New York
                          Jennifer Robinson – Tennessee
                          Heather Ruelan – Michigan
                          Rebecca Schubeck – Texas
                          Lisa Shanklin – Ohio
                          Allison Smith – Florida
                          Linda Smith – North Carolina
                          Sabrina Sonner – Kentucky
                          Carly Starling – North Carolina
                          Amanda Steimetz – Ohio
                          Lisa Tanker – Georgia
                          Andrea Ternes – Ohio
                          Marsha Tjarks – Georgia
                          Nancy Tremblay – Florida
                          Shonte Turner – Texas
                          Tomara Watkins – Ohio
                          Janet Lynn West – Maryland
                          Hillary Williams – Michigan
                          Lara Williams – Ontario
                          Laleh Yaghoubi – California
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #58


                            Watch out for MD member Heather Parsons. She will do very well.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X