http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...americans.html

Thick!

Comment

Can't help but like the guy!
      and great "Flex Wheeler" stories!
      looks great as well
      http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

Comment

If anyone wants a summary of the video so they don't have to watch it, here it is:

"Hey, this is Big Keith Williams, MD, Flex Wheeler, Me, Big Keith Williams, I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler, Bye MD, Big Keith Williams."

Comment

Cant help but think in the first scene that he looks like Kobe with muscle lol
          Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by alpmaster View Post
            If anyone wants a summary of the video so they don't have to watch it, here it is:

"Hey, this is Big Keith Williams, MD, Flex Wheeler, Me, Big Keith Williams, I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler, Bye MD, Big Keith Williams."
            Why do you have the hate on the dude cuz he's extremely grateful to Flex Wheeler for helping him out?

Keith's a cool dude though. He works hard and has his shit together. Packs all his meals even when he travels lol. That's intense
            ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

stop hating because you have nothing better to do with your life....you're pathetic

Originally posted by alpmaster View Post

Comment

i kno rite lolz i b hating

Get a sense of humor guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
                  Thick!
                  x2...

Comment

This guy is great for BB'ing, IMO. Well spoken, enthusiastic, grateful and very positive, plus one hell of an athlete (BB'ing and otherwise).

Thanks for the coverage.

-S

Comment

Big Keith looks great! Gonna be interesting to see who the judges go with at the N. Americans.

Comment

He's gonna have his Pro card come this weekend.
                        Dennis Wolf Rules!!

Comment

Working...
                        X