X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dell
    replied
    He's gonna have his Pro card come this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• PIRATE69
    replied
    Big Keith looks great! Gonna be interesting to see who the judges go with at the N. Americans.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Stevenson
    replied
    This guy is great for BB'ing, IMO. Well spoken, enthusiastic, grateful and very positive, plus one hell of an athlete (BB'ing and otherwise).

Thanks for the coverage.

-S

Leave a comment:

• Miami Muscle
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
    Thick!
    x2...

Leave a comment:

• alpmaster
    replied
    i kno rite lolz i b hating

Get a sense of humor guys.

Leave a comment:

• Kevinaz55
    replied
    stop hating because you have nothing better to do with your life....you're pathetic

Originally posted by alpmaster View Post
    If anyone wants a summary of the video so they don't have to watch it, here it is:

"Hey, this is Big Keith Williams, MD, Flex Wheeler, Me, Big Keith Williams, I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler, Bye MD, Big Keith Williams."

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOf1
    replied
    Originally posted by alpmaster View Post
    If anyone wants a summary of the video so they don't have to watch it, here it is:

"Hey, this is Big Keith Williams, MD, Flex Wheeler, Me, Big Keith Williams, I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler I love Flex Wheeler, Bye MD, Big Keith Williams."
    Why do you have the hate on the dude cuz he's extremely grateful to Flex Wheeler for helping him out?

Keith's a cool dude though. He works hard and has his shit together. Packs all his meals even when he travels lol. That's intense

Leave a comment:

• OTIS
    replied
    Cant help but think in the first scene that he looks like Kobe with muscle lol

Leave a comment:

• alpmaster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MICHAEL ARVILLA
    replied
    Can't help but like the guy!
    and great "Flex Wheeler" stories!
    looks great as well

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thick!

Leave a comment:

• Keith Williams Trains Back-2 Weeks Out from the North Americans

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...americans.html