X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abbas Khatami Trains Back 10 Days Out From The North Americans **VIDEO**

For the video CLICK HERE

I can't see him ever winning a pro qualifier. His work ethic will put him in the top5-10 over and over and over, but those arms will keep him from ever taking the top spot......Then again, Yerksy got 3rd at the USA, so ya just never know!

Comment

His upper body is a bit weird but his lower body seems on point. I agree with Wisconsin, Abbas has been at this along time trying to get his pro card.
      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
        I can't see him ever winning a pro qualifier. His work ethic will put him in the top5-10 over and over and over, but those arms will keep him from ever taking the top spot......Then again, Yerksy got 3rd at the USA, so ya just never know!
        Agreed, even tho arms traditionally seen as not as important as back/chest/legs, when they are as off as his they just scream to get looked at. His other problem is no roundness at ALL to his muscles, everything is just straight cut like a ruler was used to create his physique. No sweep, no roundness.

I'll give it up to the guy on conditioning tho, it's nasty and it is always nasty. But those damn Ruhlceps...ugh...

Comment

looks alright

tries need to come up a bit i think.

Comment

Originally posted by lally View Post
            looks alright

tries need to come up a bit i think.
            [email protected] synthol or an implant

Comment

good luck brother

Comment

Originally posted by diggy View Post
                [email protected] synthol or an implant
                looks like that's the difference in his physique, like he doesn't gear quite as hard as those top tier guys.

Comment

ok, so why do they keep pushing this guy?

Comment

are you guys kidding me? Peter Putnam is a pro bber.. Abbas would eat that idiot for breakfast.. Love all the shit talk... When one of you key board warriors can stand next to Abbas without being laughed at then come back and sling shit
                    Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7869 View Post
                      are you guys kidding me? Peter Putnam is a pro bber.. Abbas would eat that idiot for breakfast.. Love all the shit talk... When one of you key board warriors can stand next to Abbas without being laughed at then come back and sling shit
                      Eat him for breakfast? 1996 called, they want their intimidating quotes back! Anyhow, I guess we're not allowed to voice an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                        Eat him for breakfast? 1996 called, they want their intimidating quotes back! Anyhow, I guess we're not allowed to voice an opinion.
                        there is a difference between stating an opinion and hating on someone just to hate..
                        Strength does not come from winning, it is our struggle that builds our strength. When we struggle and decide not to surrender, that is strength

Comment

Originally posted by sadie7869 View Post
                          there is a difference between stating an opinion and hating on someone just to hate..
                          Who hated on him just to hate here?

Comment

Working...
                          X