X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A. Khatami
    replied
    Sadie,

Thanks babe for sticking up for me, these people don't bother me, Let them say what they want. But for the people on this thread who likced the video , there will be more to come, more crazy ass training, I'll be doing some off season training for you all in a few months. It has finally come a year I can really focus on my offseason and really fill out my upper body everyone likes to bash but even though looking this way keeps me winning. Besides that when I hit my first pro show next summer there will be no weak areas. Maybe my legs will be weak by then LOL.. Peace out everyone. 270lbs here I come.

Abbas k.

Leave a comment:

• einsteinmuscle
    replied
    that guy in red looks like steve weinberger.

Leave a comment:

• sadie7869
    replied
    GOOD LUCK ABBAS! i know how much this means to you and how hard you work.. i know this is your time babe. go kill it!

Leave a comment:

• Jude2
    replied
    He is very consistant with his conditioning.

Leave a comment:

• tselite
    replied
    what happened to his arms. man they look small. never seen a pro with small arms

Leave a comment:

• dorsi
    replied
    Crazy legs! Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• sia
    replied
    good luck abbas ...

Leave a comment:

• buffguy
    replied
    Great wheels. His problem is usually his arm size. Some guys have a hard time putting size on their arms.

Leave a comment:

• t0nutz
    replied
    ditto go get your what is yours bro!!

Leave a comment:

• alexander999
    replied
    I hope he gets the overall this year..His condition is always spot on, but damn those wheels this time around are looking ridiculous…

Leave a comment:

• Boxer702
    replied
    This guy has one of the best work ethic in all of bodybuilding and his leg workout is more intense than most bodybuilders. Will make an awesome pro abbas

Leave a comment:

• clg101
    replied
    Abbas you will make a great pro and wish you nothing but success. Good people always get what they deserve you will my friend!

Leave a comment:

• Abbas Khatami Trains Legs 1 Week Out From The North Americans **VIDEO**

For the video CLICK HERE
Working...
X