X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney Roller Trains Delts Before the North Americans

rodney-n-americans.jpg

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...americans.html

WOW.. GREAT GAINS.. look awesome rodney.. i see a win ..

Comment

so..... he is just doing a rear delt exercise for shoulders?

Comment

I gotta ask why did you shoot a vid of only 1 exercise? Aside from that, Rodney you look great man! Keep training hard.
        ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
          I gotta ask why did you shoot a vid of only 1 exercise? Aside from that, Rodney you look great man! Keep training hard.
          It's probably just a part 1. Also I think Mike is doing a full-length on Rodney's prep.

Anyway, amazing thickness in his upper body. Best of luck to him, always love a guy that trains balls-out every set.

Comment

Good luck Rodney
            "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Rodney looks awesome, super thick. Had to laugh at Oscar looking like he is in deep offseason condition, completely spent about to pass out after a couple sets of rear delts.

Comment

Much respect, Rodney. Look incredible. Proud of you and go for it!

Comment

Wow md and flex both taping the same session haha! Oh and part 2 is on flex online.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCook View Post
                    Wow md and flex both taping the same session haha! Oh and part 2 is on flex online.
                    If you look in the mirror behind them you can see Kai laying on a bench. Flex has a video of Kai shoulder pressing 405 for reps then performing a drop set in what looks like the same gym probably the same day. Rodney can be seen wearing the same clothes in Kias video. Haha. Double dipping.
                    ISSA certified personal trainer. Soon to be a RD.

Comment

rodney looks friggin great good job brother. sorry about not getting your pro card dude but you are a pro to all of us god bless man.

Comment

Working...
                      X