No announcement yet.

Dan Hill Prepares for the Phoenix Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky enough for him though he is what 23 years old or around there, if you look at some of the best guys they are all in their late 30's and early 40's so he has a chance of making alot of improvements before he's in his "prime" i guess you could call it

Comment

Originally posted by HodgePodge4 View Post
      Whats the deal w/ all the techno music at his gym......
      hi there...

i'm from germany and in our german forum i asked exactly the same question,

his arms/biceps are obviously his weak points but his back is great--->

Comment

Originally posted by Hosey View Post
        he doesnt impress me at alllll.. just a big Ehhhhhhhh he might have gottenpro status and suprising he did must have been a little weak of a show but this guy just isnt a pro quality kind off guy sorry to break some peoples hearts or hurt feelings.
        you would prolly say the same thing about branch warren 10 years ago..

give the guy time..

Comment

Still has a ways to go. He looks good but not impressive. I would be surprised if he cracked top 3.

Comment

^ Hulk, you took the words out of my mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by HodgePodge4 View Post
              Whats the deal w/ all the techno music at his gym......

What's wrong with Techno music? he obviously seem to doesn't mind the music,see it bothers the fuck outta me when ppl all of a sudden gets a guilty consciense listening to "techno" music,we are all not created equal,

if you like hard rock or alternative, oh well all the power to you then,I listen to Rammstien time to time nothings wrong with it,but I love trance and techno music even more.Don't judge things jeez esp music,ppl don't have to like what you guys like all the time.Hopefully I put this shit to rest for good.
              Dennis Wolf Rules!!

Comment

Looks good, Dan! Wish you best luck at Phoenix !

Comment

How tall is he?
                  Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by macker00001 View Post
                    Looks like it, especially the left one right in the middle.

I thought you ment my avatar when you said "its for you swede" lol

Comment

100lb dumbells in the offseason at his best at 285 pounds?
                      wtf
                      Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
                        you would prolly say the same thing about branch warren 10 years ago..

give the guy time..

I think you're talking out of your ass,

I remember seeing that old photo of Branch in the front double bi pose, and he looked AMAZING!.

cant find it though =(

Comment

He has obviously trained hard to get where he is no doubt. He will not, however overcome his genetic misfortunes when it comes to what other pro level bodybuilders have.

Seriously, is it worth a young guy to torture his body with hard dieting, monstrous drug dossages to get 12th place at a small pro show?

Comment

Originally posted by corland45 View Post
                            He has obviously trained hard to get where he is no doubt. He will not, however overcome his genetic misfortunes when it comes to what other pro level bodybuilders have.

Seriously, is it worth a young guy to torture his body with hard dieting, monstrous drug dossages to get 12th place at a small pro show?

it it really worth it for anyone that doesn't place top 10 at the mr O and isn't named trey brewer?

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
                              it it really worth it for anyone that doesn't place top 10 at the mr O and isn't named trey brewer?

Good question.

But thats a whole other topic. Seen as most pros dont get the financial success as FLEX magazine would have everyone to believe. Its obvious most of these dudes do this shit, knowing in the back of their mind that they aint got what it takes.

Reason is= OCD. they cant help it.

Comment

I heard him say he sticks to machines, I believe that is flaw #1. I think to many of us here on the forum are not machine based. I def know that I'm not and don't think any of the top guys are at all in the pros are either. Just my .02.
                                www.LamarByrdJr.com
                                TeamWolf

Comment

Working...
                                X