No announcement yet.

Dan Hill Prepares for the Phoenix Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old is he? So, if he's in his early twenties he's could, realistically, have 20 years to make his mark as a pro if he stays motivated and injury free....He looks pretty good to me, a nice overall shape, is certainly off to a good start and I'd be surprised if, at 20 something, that he DIDN'T have area weaknesses. But, time is on this guys side and he's clearly not daft...

Give him time, he could shock us all one day...

As for doing the strength comparing thing, that cracks me up, when I was young (and naive) I used to think "Ooh, I'm doing fly's with the same weight as Lee Haney sooooo"...

If Paul Dillett with 23 inch arms used to fry his biceps with 40lber's that argument fails epicly...
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Dan is 23 years old..

ES77-MEDIA - extremely good post there!

Gotta also give Dan props for being always extremely professional to co-operate/work with. Always in time, always answering quickly, always doing what agreed exactly the way agreed.

Comment

23? Oh he's got bags of time to make an impact...I just hope he doesn't rush things and burn out like a lot of young new pro's seem to...

If he stays grounded possibly in a good solid relationship with a career base that supports his bodybuilding then he can steadily chip away and keep making constant improvements...

Comment

Of course he has loads of time, you could say that about anyone in their early to mid twenties. Some athletes take a very intelligent approach to bodybuilding, ie Evan Centopani. Lets face it though, instead of bringing his 17 inch arms up he is wasting time with this show. I don't understand why everyone is trying to hold hands and be sensitive about it. Bodybuilding is not a sport for bitches so when you call yourself a PRO you will be critiqued because that is what this sport is about. We could sit around and talk all day about his POTENTIAL but in reality he has a few major weak points. In all honesty I hope he becomes a great bodybuilder, I am the same age and same height and I know how hard it is to fill out when your 6'1'' but at the professional level you better expect to have your body criticized in a sport where your placings are determined by the way you look. And please don't compare him to Branch. I don't understand why so many guys on this forum try to play the nice guy card and talk down to anyone that offers his opinion. Bodybuilding is about destroying everyone else on that stage and you have two options; you can show up knowing you will lose and make up some excuse, or you can go ready to dominate your opposition. If Dan Hill wants to be a great bodybuilder than he better get smart and start thinking like a champion.

Comment

He needs to take his time and not compete non-stop to keep sponsors happy or whatever, do a show or two a season then take a year to two off each time...

Comment

Exactly. To be successful he needs to first recognize his weak points, make a few adjustments and then take the time off to correct those weak points. It's a simple process. Obviously he knows his arms are weak which is why I can't understand why he is stepping on stage with an incomplete package. This why a laugh when people keep talking about his potential. Yeah he has time, but he aint using it wisely. Trey Brewer has a few weak points... This guy has 17 inch arms for gods sake... It's out of control. He talks a lot about his symmetry ect during his interviews... Cmon... He has smaller arms than me and I train mine maybe once a month.

Comment

By the way, bigdanhill.tv is finally online... (a short trailer there now) but new clips will be up showing the whole way to Dan Hills Pro debut - www.bigdanhill.tv

A few 3 weeks out photos..
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Anne View Post
                  By the way, bigdanhill.tv is finally online... (a short trailer there now) but new clips will be up showing the whole way to Dan Hills Pro debut - www.bigdanhill.tv

A few 3 weeks out photos..
                  Im a Dan Hill Fan! The guy looks great and has a great attitude!

Comment

Originally posted by stavios View Post
                    I agree

Mr. Me too

and he`s growing pretty fast

Comment

he's only 23!!! people need to get a fcukin grip and stop being negative. also bigliftin16 you are a retard!
                      The journey of a thousand miles begins with but a single step...

Comment

LOOK at dem QUADS!!!! Holy molio...

Comment

For a 23 year old he looks awesome - he does look older than 23 though I must say...

In a few years and 20lb more muscle he will be a threat

Comment

Next parts of my travel report:

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kcXvMCDc0Q

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdQ4KthJwY

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDANHILL View Post
                              Keep up the hard work and great attitude Big Dan! Bodybuilding needs more guys like you in it!

Comment

Working...
                              X