Dan Hill Prepares for the Phoenix Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

silly bbrs

All this nonsense over some young guy who would smoke 95% of us onstage. His 3weeks out photos are excellent, has reat shape and conditioning. All you nitwits on here most likely would fail to make top 10 in his World champs. weight class. Bunch of jealous sissies. More afraid to complement someone than to tell the truth. Internet bullshit.

Comment

^ you need to calm down over constructive criticism for a bb. his arms might measure 20 inches but his biceps need a hell of a lot of work to get them to the point they need to be for pro standards

Comment

Criticism?

Hey hosey, you saying...."his biceps is there isnt it?" comes off like you bashin him. At least he posted his picture on here, you got a picture of Evan for an avatar. Lets see your enormous guns or maybe a listing of bbing shows you've judged. All you guys on here are mostly wanna be's with nothing going yourselves. Sure this guy needs improvement. I think he should lose the goatee and use some real weights, but what I think is truly unimportant in the grand scheme of things. I've judged about 20 NPC shows and competed in at least that many over the years, and I think I'm Qualified to judge. But why rip on him. When I was his age I'd won the Mr. Chicago, and the Novice ILL. This kid just won what? the world champ.? That means he also must figured out a way to pass the drug test. Sounds like a lot of jealousy to me. I respect the fuck outta him for making it so far. For one, they have some great Bodybuilders coming out of Germany, eh? His condition was excellent and he probably smoked some serious bbrs in his class.

Comment

Originally posted by ape of god View Post
          Hey hosey, you saying...."his biceps is there isnt it?" comes off like you bashin him. At least he posted his picture on here, you got a picture of Evan for an avatar. Lets see your enormous guns or maybe a listing of bbing shows you've judged. All you guys on here are mostly wanna be's with nothing going yourselves. Sure this guy needs improvement. I think he should lose the goatee and use some real weights, but what I think is truly unimportant in the grand scheme of things. I've judged about 20 NPC shows and competed in at least that many over the years, and I think I'm Qualified to judge. But why rip on him. When I was his age I'd won the Mr. Chicago, and the Novice ILL. This kid just won what? the world champ.? That means he also must figured out a way to pass the drug test. Sounds like a lot of jealousy to me. I respect the fuck outta him for making it so far. For one, they have some great Bodybuilders coming out of Germany, eh? His condition was excellent and he probably smoked some serious bbrs in his class.
          Very True! The guy looks great and is in great shape!

Comment

Big Dan will pwn a lot of guys on the front relaxed with his width

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ape of god View Post

Dip shit, BB is a subjective sport. This isnt basketball where the score decides a game. Nobody cares that you judges a few local shows 5 years ago. The beauty of BB is that any Joe Schmoe is as qualified as any one else. The placements are in the eye of the beholder. With that being said this guy does a good job promoting himself and getting his name out there. Alot of others (even seasoned pros) could learn from this guy. He is on the forums, you tube, banging on the magazines doors. He is creative and has a good angle as the hungry, young, wide eyed guy.

That being said he is not even close to being ready to compete at the highest level of BB. I also hope he doesnt burn himself out with over dieting and drugs before his 30th birthday

Comment

You know, I really don't understand why so many people are going ape-shit over a little constructive criticism. Guess what, this is a public forum where anyone is entitled to their own opinion. Secondly, this is a PURLEY subjective sport... Yeah most guys on here posting are probably a buck fifty and will never look like Dan Hill but does it really matter? I’m 6’1’’ and the same age as Dan, I weigh 245 pounds right now and I don’t even compete in bodybuilding. So if I want to come on here and give my honest yet respectful opinion who the hell are any of you to say anything about it. You know I am sure the negative comments are a hell of lot more motivating to him than all of you sucking his dick telling him how great he looks. He is not taking first and I think everyone including himself knows that. And guess what, my opinion is that anyone who shows up to compete in any sport knowing they will lose doesn’t have the right mindset to be a champion.

Comment

actually my arms ( last time i measured cold) were 18.5 inches and my bicep is clearly there im 23 years old as well and im 5'11.5 and 240 so no I'm not just a tiny wanna be trying to be a tough guy behind my computer keyboard. and yes i do have evan centopani as my avi so what? i don't need to post a picture of myself i feel no need to do that. im not jealous in the least im like the mayor i like this sport, and I'm just giving cold hard facts from the pictures and videos so BACK DOWN.

And in giving my opinion which if you dont like you dont have to read and you dont have to comment on. the guy needs to be told what he needs to work on other wise he might have the people around him just saying "wow you look good" "you look great" when in all reality cases there are lagging parts that they should be telling him, its great that hes on the boards and on you tube and is putting himself out there otherwise no one would know who he is, kind of like i started talking about ronny rockel in the thread i started a few days ago he needs to get more exposure so i put his name out.

back to what i was saying, in no way am i bashing just trying to give a different perspective on the physique that's pictured i might bot be a judge or a competitor at the moment but i can still see whats there and what isnt.

Comment

^ Agreed.

If we were talking about an amateur I would say cut him slack. But this is professional bodybuilding right? You need to earn respect through your physique development not your "potential". We could sit here and talk about potential all day but it doesn’t mean shit.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reKQ8qDH5vE

Comment

Originally posted by cy23 View Post
                          ^ Agreed.

If we were talking about an amateur I would say cut him slack. But this is professional bodybuilding right? You need to earn respect through your physique development not your "potential". We could sit here and talk about potential all day but it doesn’t mean shit.

Exactly its mostly what one looks like on contest day. but just giving my opinion i do not bash i just give my .02. but he reminds me of the clothing line ad guy forget the one but andy haman endorses it.

Comment

Well we will see how he looks in a few weeks. He has good lines and if his conditioning is dialed in maybe he will surprise us. Being the under dog should have him very motivated. It would be nice to see a taller guy do well but he needs to take the time off and fill out.

Comment

Obviously Dan has an incredible amount of potential....excited to see his debut
                              *Natural Pro Bodybuilder*

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDANHILL View Post

That posing in the end of the vid- looking GOOOOD!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X