Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Yaxeni indeed has a complete package. There are some noce pictures of her on Facebook in the gym. I could be wrong but it shows it was taken a few weeks ago. If they are...Oh MY she is on and in the best condition ever.
      Zoa's looking ripped
      http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
      If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by ISABELLE TURELL View Post
        Yaxeni indeed has a complete package. There are some noce pictures of her on Facebook in the gym. I could be wrong but it shows it was taken a few weeks ago. If they are...Oh MY she is on and in the best condition ever.
        Zoa's looking ripped
        Could we get any here? Seems like a good place for her to post pics. Better pre contest publicity than Facebook!

Comment

For the win
          Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Sorry Howard as far as I know th only shows according to my list the IFBB sent me is Phoenix, Ms.International, New YORK, Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Woman's which is the Tampa Pro, Europa Battle in Connecticut, and Ms. Olympia....so to my knowlege there is none in Orlando for the FBB Pro women.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            I hope she does the Orlando show , so I can her live on stage again.
            I always thought she had one of the more ineresting FBB pro physiques.
            Hey any of you know what ladies will compete in the Orlando pro show?

Comment

I WISH there was a show in Orlando as its my home town and it would be great as all my family could attend. But its not in the cards for the female bodybuilding

Its goign to be a great show as Ed & Betty are having a gym in the middle of the expo with IFBB Pros showing people training tips, etc. I think thats pretty cool.

Comment

I have admired and looked up to Yaxeni my ENTIRE training career. No matter the result I will be THRILLED to be on stage compared to her. I wish her well! She is an incredible bodybuilder.

Comment

Zoa you have come a long way. You have the potential to well in the pros. The best treat is the Ms. International when you are against the TOP women in the World and the Olympia. Yaxeni is an amazing athlete not only for her beautifully developed package but for her personality as well. To stand up next to a person like herself is a real treat she has been competing in the sport for a long time. Iris Kyle is another superior athlete with multiple Ms. Olympia titles and Ms. International wins. Iris's body is incredible and is like no other I have ever seen. She is another person that is very sweet and is amazing for everything she has accomplished.

This is going to be an awesome show. I think you are going to have a big WOW factor in this show and shock a lot of people. The Ms. International is the best as not everyone can say they competed at the Ms. International

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post

I just licked my monitor
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                      Sorry Howard as far as I know th only shows according to my list the IFBB sent me is Phoenix, Ms.International, New YORK, Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Woman's which is the Tampa Pro, Europa Battle in Connecticut, and Ms. Olympia....so to my knowlege there is none in Orlando for the FBB Pro women.

[/b][/u]

NO WOMEN BBERS IN ORLANDO????????????? WTF????

Is there bikini?
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                        I just licked my monitor
                        Too much information dude, seriously.

Comment

Now if I tell ya don't get upset.... the answer to ? is YES, there is a Bikini Pro show in Orlando. Know Mike there is more females that will compete in this division so in a way its good for them and we need to welcome it with open arms.

NO WOMEN BBERS IN ORLANDO????????????? WTF????

Is there bikini?

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                            Now if I tell ya don't get upset.... the answer to ? is YES, there is a Bikini Pro show in Orlando. Know Mike there is more females that will compete in this division so in a way its good for them and we need to welcome it with open arms.

Open arms or zipper
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

perhaps both if ya so desire

Open arms or zipper

Comment

Yaxeni is one of my alltime favorites.

Comment

Working...
                                X