X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO-Lionel Beyeke 3 Days Out from the Phoenix Pro

lionell and charles.jpg

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...enix-pro-.html

Thanks Robbie you are the real Captain Video!

Comment

im a big fan of lionel prolly cause im french african too lol.... but he has great physique
      nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

what are his stats?
        This is a language up with I cannot put.

Comment

what are his stats?
          5'10
          232lbs
          29 yrs old
          Rookie Pro
          Paris, France

Comment

pretty tall, but a whole lot of room to grow...and young too.

Comment

Needs to pack some beef on the Calves and control his Mandatory Poses "Practice" makes perfect!

Comment

assuming that he makes the US his permanent residence....what would you tell him to expect from the world of American bodybuilding, and what to be wary of...

Comment

This guy looks great and has Quality Muscle! Funny he talks about Shawn,Kevin and Flex!

Comment

assuming that he makes the US his permanent residence....what would you tell him to expect from the world of American bodybuilding, and what to be wary of...
                    He has no plans of "Moving" to the US, he is like hundreds maybe thousands before him who come here to get a "Taste" of what the Dream is like and pursue his career!
                    He has a family back home in Paris and is not looking to become someone he is not, just trying to further his career and making the necessary travel adjustments to do just that.
                    Advice, dont lose who you are trying to become someone you are not!
                    Follow your Dream but keep your feet on the ground!

Comment

nice...any specific things like, "like watch out for characters that will..." or "Don't listen to guys that say...." etc etc

Comment

Best of luck, Lionel ! (LT interviews him too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-xbomghAy0)

Comment

Lionel won the Nabba Universe amateur overall in UK in 2008 and did the Arnold amateur last year...

If MD want I'll pop over to Paris and get some shoots and articles done on him...
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                            Lionel won the Nabba Universe amateur overall in UK in 2008 and did the Arnold amateur last year...

If MD want I'll pop over to Paris and get some shoots and articles done on him...

I remember watching the Nabba Universe and being blown away by Lionel, he looked amazing that year!!!

Another point is Europe has so many amazing bodybuilders like Lionel, Shaun J Tavernier, Dan Hill, Zacc Khan (i know with flex now), Alexy Lesukov, Marcos Chacon, Eddie Abbew etc etc and a whole list of quality female figure and female bodybuilders Muscular development are missing out on the european scene alot, and with Giles contacts and his location they could really capitalise on this!!

"European scene by Giles Thomas" Just a thought

Comment

dude looks real good!
                              Sponsored by: www.musclechemistry.com and www.RXWhey.com and www.training-never-stops.com

Comment

Working...
                              X