No announcement yet.

VIDEO-Lionel Beyeke 3 Days Out from the Phoenix Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah he does, he looks more like a taller dexter than kai, i think the resemblance with kai is jus facial
    nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by allanB View Post
      I remember watching the Nabba Universe and being blown away by Lionel, he looked amazing that year!!!

Another point is Europe has so many amazing bodybuilders like Lionel, Shaun J Tavernier, Dan Hill, Zacc Khan (i know with flex now), Alexy Lesukov, Marcos Chacon, Eddie Abbew etc etc and a whole list of quality female figure and female bodybuilders Muscular development are missing out on the european scene alot, and with Giles contacts and his location they could really capitalise on this!!

"European scene by Giles Thomas" Just a thought
      Hey, thanks man!!!

Oh shit, this is so spooky, wait for the May MD issue mate...ALL will be revealed!!
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
        Hey, thanks man!!!

Oh shit, this is so spooky, wait for the May MD issue mate...ALL will be revealed!!

Looking forward to it already now...So glad the Mrs got me the subscription for christmas, saves me from having to go out and buy it

Comment

Cool, well that's at least one person that will be reading it then, anyone else??

Comment

Very impressive. I remember him from the Amateur Arnold Classic last year. He gave Roelly Winklaar a bit of a run, but Roelly took the title.

Comment

mmmhhhmmmm

Comment

He looks like a small Kai or a big 50 cent.

Comment

def looks like 50 lol

Comment

this guy is my pick to click ...
                    Superhuman Neumann

Comment

the brother looks good, to sawn rays comment, I agree keep your feet on the ground however if you sincerly believe and you have some sort of gift, do not be afraid and dont hold back in accomplishing a dream

anyway dorian yates trained in the UK, a small bodybuilding community and felt no need to go to america, a smart guy will get around any obstacles like dorian did

a gyms a gym and knowledge is knowledge so dont see the need to move to america to become a top pro, although obv theres a wide range of talent there!

Comment

Lionel Beyeke 3 Days Out from the Phoenix Pro

Gold's Gym Venice. He is 232 lbs, 5'10, trained by Charles Glass.

3 Days out from the Phoenix Pro.... how do you think he sizes up?

More pics available here: http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...opment/021710/

Comment

Comment

i think his shape his incredible, another 20 pounds and he can def be a top 10 olympia

Comment

Natalie, your photography is AWESOME!!! Nice catch MD...

And Lionel's LEGS!!! Whoah!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X