Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhino will stomp JJ at the Phoenix Pro???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
    well JoJ made Top 15 and not Stan...
    Yeah, Stan wasn't as hard as he was at the Master's Nationals. He needs to be absolutely peeled to stand toe-to-toe with these guys.

Having said that, JOJ looked like absolute shit and shouldn't have made the Top 15 either. His legs were worse than Stan's!

Comment

they both sucked
      GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord View Post
        Yeah, Stan wasn't as hard as he was at the Master's Nationals. He needs to be absolutely peeled to stand toe-to-toe with these guys.

Having said that, JOJ looked like absolute shit and shouldn't have made the Top 15 either. His legs were worse than Stan's!

So true. He looked BAD! Upper body was bid as usual, but damn was he soft!
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

they both looked pretty bad
          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Was at the show last night, and thought neither looked great but thought JJ looked better than Stan. Stan was out the top 15, didnt even get to see his routine!!!!!

Comment

Way to be classy about it..lol.
              www.fouadhossabiad.com

Comment

http://www.ifbbpro.com/results/2010-...ts-scorecards/

Ya they both looked crappy but the original argument was who will finish better out of the two. Johnny was able to finish in the top 15, I'm sure he is grossly displeased with that. As for "The White Rhino will not place last. Mark my words. ", well he did.

Comment

i dont even understand how some of these guys can show up looking like joj did, i mean come on...., its the pros guys conditioning shouldnt even be a question
                  nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Never seen these pics before.... Got anything from the back?

Originally posted by stavios View Post
                    JOJ doesn't look super sharp from his 1 week out video, legs are soft

JOJ could have been a top placer at the O, but he never got in this shape after turning pro

he had more legs back then too

Comment

THEY BOTH SHOULD STICK TO POWERLIFTING
                      GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

Originally posted by ericplay View Post
                        THEY BOTH SHOULD STICK TO POWERLIFTING
                        quoted truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Fouad Abiad View Post
                          Way to be classy about it..lol.
                          I call it as I see it, Fouad. Rhino was better at the Master's Nationals and JOJ did look like shit. To say otherwise would be to lie.

Based on the pictures, I still would have had Rhino ahead of JOJ. I thought Johnnie looked truly horrible and soft - like several weeks out soft. Rhino was off, but he was harder than Johnnie and I felt he should have edged him (but only just).

Both men deserved to be at the bottom.

I had other issues with the judging as well (Grigori placing 4th & Toney getting 3rd), but I won't go into those here. Seems like it was a real crapshoot in Phoenix!

Originally posted by DutchSteamer View Post
                          As for "The White Rhino will not place last. Mark my words. ", well he did.
                          Yup, I was definitely wrong on that one. Who knows what went wrong at the end of his prep, but Stan definitely missed his peak in terms of conditioning.

Still, in my defense and judging the pictures, Rhino should have placed a spot above JOJ. Stan was off, but Johnnie looked horrid!

Comment

And how did Johnnie place 2 spots higher than Mike Liberatore?

Comment

Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
                              Oh snap....
                              I believe I posted somewhere on MD that the Rhino would not place dead last in Phoenix.

Comment

yep, we missed our mark and got handled. JJ got us.

Flex Wheeler
                                www.mexnutrition.com

Comment

Working...
                                X