Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhino will stomp JJ at the Phoenix Pro???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Whats next for the rhino?

    Comment


    • #92
      Well said flex......Stan as well as JOJ both need more legs. It is killing both of them. You would think that their legs would be a lot better considering their strength as well as how much they focus on squats.....
      *Natural Pro Bodybuilder*

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
        yep, we missed our mark and got handled. JJ got us.
        There's always next time, Flex! Stan did not embarrass himself by any means.

        Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
        Whats next for the rhino?
        I think he's going to get "fat and strong" and start lifting some heavy fucking weights in Sacramento!

        Originally posted by Turkish1530 View Post
        Well said flex......Stan as well as JOJ both need more legs. It is killing both of them. You would think that their legs would be a lot better considering their strength as well as how much they focus on squats.....
        Powerlifting-style squats use a lot more glutes/hamstrings than quads.

        JOJ & Stan's smaller legs just go to show how much tendon strength and not muscle size play in powerlifting.

        Comment


        • #94
          I think we have come to expect JJ to not be in shape ever since he won the Atlantic City...but Rhino missed his peak and was a bit disappointing.

          Comment


          • #95
            ya rhino lost that one

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by iamblessed22 View Post
              ya rhino lost that one
              Granted , we now know that neither man placed very high at this show.
              For me, the BIG thing is that we had a great show in Pheonix and these guys were a part of it on stage.
              Rhino and JOJ are still impressive bodybuilders, even if they are a bit off.
              I enjoy seeing the best guys compete even if they don't always nail it.
              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Overlord View Post
                Firstly: If Rhino were to tie for dead last, then I'm sure he'd still fall asleep atop a mattress full of cash, with a wicked huge smile on his face.

                And second: This is the Rhino's pro debut. We're merely speculating on how he will do. He's certainly going to outsize JOJ by a significant amount and his conditioning will be on point. Johnnie cannot be off and hope to beat Stan.
                The sad news is he did get in a multi way tie for 16th or last place at this one. JOJ got 12th.
                Having said that I honestly don't think Rhino is a horrible pro bodybuilder.
                The current pro line up at this last contest was deep with some incredible physiques. The Arnold and Olympia and even more impressive.
                Stan Rhino E is a very powerful, old school kind of BB.
                He has a unique appeal for many hardcore fans that don't care if he wins /places higher against guys would better genetic shape.

                Rhino may never win a pro contest, but he is worth watching and brings something unique to the table for many BB fans.
                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

                Comment


                • #98
                  Stan is a great example of a guy who does the best with what God gave him. Loads of mass, has shown up in crazy condition, but was not born with that pretty shape that a lot of the other pros have. Props to Stan for working his butt off to look as impressive as he does.

                  And we all know he isn't broke as a joke like a lot of pros are -
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                    Stan is a great example of a guy who does the best with what God gave him. Loads of mass, has shown up in crazy condition, but was not born with that pretty shape that a lot of the other pros have. Props to Stan for working his butt off to look as impressive as he does.

                    And we all know he isn't broke as a joke like a lot of pros are -
                    it's actually a "novelty/unusual" that a pro-bodybuilder has a lot of money

                    that to me is sad.......
                    http://www.facebook.com/michael.arvilla?ref=profile

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      The sad news is he did get in a multi way tie for 16th or last place at this one. JOJ got 12th.
                      Yeah, and if we're being completely honest with ourselves, then JOJ deserved to be part of that tie for 16th, too. If anyone doesn't believe me, then I suggest they check out the comparison pics. JOJ did not deserve top 15 with that piss poor level of conditioning.

                      Having said that, arguing minor placings is retarded. Onwards to the next show!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X