Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "I told you so" Melvin Anthony edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "I told you so" Melvin Anthony edition.

Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
    This is the best I've ever seen Melvin. If he stays on track..... He could win this show...

So flex says he looks awesome, I will say he doesn't and will come in looking watery like always,

And when he Does, I will post in this thread and say

"Flex, I told you so".

I might be setting myself up for failure also, But then Flex can post in this thread and call me a retard

and what will you say when he is in shape? Sorry Flex?

Comment

I will admit I was wrong and everyone is allowed to hate how much they want

Comment

Genuinely I know he has a bad track record. But i think he will pull through this one swede.
        ebook-education.com

Comment

Flex is gonna unleash that natural FURY on me if Melvin shows up ripped

Comment

Word is Melvin is off. No big surprises there.

Comment

I like the idea behind this thread.

I think Swede is on the money here.

He'll be off.
              www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
                I like the idea behind this thread.

I think Swede is on the money here.

He'll be off.
                Me too.

Comment

Hams glutes needs to be ripped. and they are looking soft in the one day out vid (no homo)

Looks like I might be right once again!

Comment

Swede,

What you need to think abt here, is that Melvin was top6 at the Olympia 4 times without having striated glutes!

His back and front look sick good in this 1 day out video at flexonline.

When you for example look at Hidetas video, his back is far from Melvin, and even the front is not as good. Melvin more detailed in his quads.

Melvins midsection to shoulder ratio is the best in the show.

His glutes arent ripped and that will cost him. But FOR BEING Melvin he is still in great shape!

Toney said he was around 290ish, I wonder if he is to heavy for this show and therefor will come in a bit off? Whats your view?

Personally I believe Mike will be in the best condition of all the competitors.

Who will win? I dont know, but Hideta shouldnt win with that back.

I would say its between Toney, Troy and Melvin in that order. Mike and Hideta will be the darkhorses.

Comment

Im going to go with Melvin being on. Flex is Melvins biggest critic, so if he says Mel is ready, I tend to believe it.
                      twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

There's a video on Flex online of him posing . . .he looks like he's in shape:

http://www.flexonline.com/videos?bct...lid=1460782895

Comment

we will see tonight
                          GO HARD OR GO HOME

Comment

Originally posted by tbookie View Post
                            Swede,

What you need to think abt here, is that Melvin was top6 at the Olympia 4 times without having striated glutes!

His back and front look sick good in this 1 day out video at flexonline.

When you for example look at Hidetas video, his back is far from Melvin, and even the front is not as good. Melvin more detailed in his quads.

Melvins midsection to shoulder ratio is the best in the show.

His glutes arent ripped and that will cost him. But FOR BEING Melvin he is still in great shape!

Toney said he was around 290ish, I wonder if he is to heavy for this show and therefor will come in a bit off? Whats your view?

Personally I believe Mike will be in the best condition of all the competitors.

Who will win? I dont know, but Hideta shouldnt win with that back.

I would say its between Toney, Troy and Melvin in that order. Mike and Hideta will be the darkhorses.
                            Hide did place lower than Toney Freeman by one place but placed higher than both Melvin and Troy at the last Mr. Olympia.

Comment

Yes I know that. But honestly I cant see that happening again.

Troy and Melvin are better bb:s when in shape.

But Hide seems to get good exposure so perhaps it will happen again. But look at his video 1 day out, and look at his back when doing his back shots. Doesnt look thick at all and not very wide either, with less details then most of the top guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X