Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "I told you so" Melvin Anthony edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swede View Post
    exactly. thats why its strange =)
    I hope Mike gets an invite to the Arnold! I saw him win the md cyber classic and like his potential!

Comment

they are some AMAZING photos of him that I cant post here, because this sport is wonderful

Comment

well md also had some good photo,
        Like these ones for example,

OUT OF THE TOP 10!!

Comment

So flex says he looks awesome, I will say he doesn't and will come in looking watery like always,

And when he Does, I will post in this thread and say

"Flex, I told you so".

I might be setting myself up for failure also, But then Flex can post in this thread and call me a retard

Flex will probably not call you that and neither will I. A more appropriate title is Senor Douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by pappyshmear View Post
            Flex will probably not call you that and neither will I. A more appropriate title is Senor Douchebag.
            agreed.
            "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

Comment

I like melvin anthony but they give him a gift he was smooth in the hams and his calves are very small, hide was ripe to the bone happy b-day melvin.

Comment

Originally posted by kaizenro View Post
                I listen to firsthand accounts of bb'er interactions and take them with a grain of salt because there are many situations that can come into play as you have said.

I like to give the benefit of the doubt too. That's why I'm not going to get pissed off just seeing Dexter walking by me. I'd just like that courtesy before someone formulates a bad opinion on me.

(not trying to start anything; just that these guys have a lot going on, moreso than others)
                Trust me, the guy will do it everytime........unless your a hot girl with a great body.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrep View Post
                  Oh man sweeeeed.. EPIC FAILURE.. why did you set yourself up??
                  Haha its all good.

Melvin showed up better the he usually is, still no butt striations though,

But sharp for being Melvin so I give him props

Hopefully it doesnt take 3 years more before he nails it again!

Mike got soo royally screwed Im more "upset" over that. Bodybuilding judges sometimes are fucking retarded and it should be adressed. Just because they are judges doesn't APPARENTLY garanteu that they know wtf they are doing. A bunch of cecil people's.
                  Last edited by Swede; February 21st, 2010, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Mike came in fantastic shape!He got screwed big time!As some one would say-"right in the ass with no vaseline!"

Comment

are the judges fucking blind?!?!+

Mike libratore?!?!

LMAO!!!! He is small next to Hide. Mike looked good for his debut, but he has to put on a lot more size to compare with these guys.
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Haha its all good.

Melvin showed up better the he usually is, still no butt striations though,

But sharp for being Melvin so I give him props

Hopefully it doesnt take 3 years more before he nails it again!

Mike got soo royally screwed Im more "upset" over that. Bodybuilding judges sometimes are fucking retarded and it should be adressed. Just because they are judges doesn't APPARENTLY garanteu that they know wtf they are doing. A bunch of cecil people's.
                        Its not a glute show. Melvin will NEVER have glute striations like Dexter. So what? Lee Priest doesn't have ripped glutes. People are so hung up on shredded glutes. Its a genetic thing bro.
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

I mean, All the ignorant people even in this thread always say "Well I dont see you on stage swede" "how can you judge him when you havent competed" bla bla bla bla

Well here we have Cutler Multiple Mr O and Multiple AC champ, We have Bob Chic Masters champ, We have Shawn ray multiple top olympia finishes,

ALL OG WHICH said Libratore looked great and should have At least been in the second call out, and he finishes out of the top 10..

How fucked is this "sport" on a scale.

"Paying your dues" Aka abusing drugs for a certian ammount of years before you're rewarded, so yoy dont piss off other people thats currently "paying thei dues"

Absolutly fucking pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                            LMAO!!!! He is small next to Hide. Mike looked good for his debut, but he has to put on a lot more size to compare with these guys.

you compared him to a top 2 finisher but he places out of the top 10?

NO SHIT MIKE

compare him to 5-6-7-8-9-10

Comment

you compared him to a top 2 finisher but he places out of the top 10?

NO SHIT MIKE

compare him to 5-6-7-8-9-10

Mike has a "weird" structure. Nothing onhim really stands out. He reminds me of Peter Hensel. Condition was good, but you look at him and don;t go...OH SHIT!
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

god damnit flex online SUCKS.

I can press on the comp,. I can press on the "contest" section, without finding the full fucking placings list.

Comment

Working...
                                X