Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judging a physique show is a LOT different on video than when you are there in person. Hide was definitely harder, but he also lacked the shape and presentation that Melvin does.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by FreeDaPeople View Post
      Hidetada was very impressive in his conditioning.Melvin did however have the advantage of a superior back.Hide 1 Toney 2 Melvin 3 this is how I saw things.
      I agree with you. Melvin looked real soft.

Comment

i wanted hide to win this one, but melvin's back was pretty awesome. hide looked great and i think we are all expecting big things from him this year. toney. what can i say, he's like dexter, always comes in sharp and maybe, like dexter, that holds him back because the judges rarely see him way off.
        ... friends may come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds. - rollins

Comment

The lighting wasn't that good either! But Toney wasn't nearly as sharp as he has been. Hide was freaky, but he wasn't as good as Melvin
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Thats his mom and my aunt you asshole!!!!!
            Originally posted by dream warrior View Post
            great video but that loud bitch on melvins part is VERY annoying,toney looked very on to me and hide just wow,
            Last edited by thaley; February 22nd, 2010, 01:43 PM.
            Marcus "The Comet" Haley
            IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

I dont give a shit what you think about Melvin punk!!! keep his mom out of your mouth. Its easy to talk shit about someones mom behind a computer. Melvin wont say anything but i will!!! She is my aunt and a very good women. Hope to see your ass at the arnold then we will see how big your mouth is!!!! i am at the Met-** booth please come say hi
              Originally posted by dream warrior View Post
              everyone seems to agree with that being very annoying and i don't care what melvin thinks of me
              Marcus "The Comet" Haley
              IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

yeah i have a video of me where my girl is screaming like that and id be pretty pissed for someone to be calling her names. thats a mom and her son, and she's very proud. name calling with a keyboard is cowardly.

but i do think Hide got hosed, like the raiders in New England years ago with that "tuck rule".
                www.lgsciences.com

Comment

Comment

Hide was robbed

Comment

Working...
                    X