Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 IFBB Phoenix Pro Results, Score Cards, Pictures, Videos and more!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Tony Freeman looked GREAT!!! Bodybuilding is going through a really ugly phase right now. No one got into the sport to have striated butt cheeks but that's a requisite anymore isn't it?? Also, its completely OK to have a big distended gut, but that also is casually OVERLOOKED AND OK. The guys with mature muscle look much better than many. Personally, I was shocked at how some guys placed with missing bodyparts, (underdeveloped areas), bad symmetry, unbalanced physiques...wtf? Now that the posing round isn't scored AT ALL...gee, lets take the "professional" out of professional bodybuilding...I guess judges of "professional" bodybuilding don't know how to differentiate between posing and dancing...and neither can most of the competitors anymore. I'm sick of watching amateur posers doing a string of mandatoriesand call it a routine, but watching a pro do that is just AMATEUR!!!! Now they all pop n lock and dance around and tout they are the best "posers" I say bring back the symmetrical, balanced physique that can turn heads instead of stomaches!!! OK I've had my say...

Comment

Yea!

Originally posted by Law & Order View Post
      I think Tony Freeman looked GREAT!!! Bodybuilding is going through a really ugly phase right now. No one got into the sport to have striated butt cheeks but that's a requisite anymore isn't it?? Also, its completely OK to have a big distended gut, but that also is casually OVERLOOKED AND OK. The guys with mature muscle look much better than many. Personally, I was shocked at how some guys placed with missing bodyparts, (underdeveloped areas), bad symmetry, unbalanced physiques...wtf? Now that the posing round isn't scored AT ALL...gee, lets take the "professional" out of professional bodybuilding...I guess judges of "professional" bodybuilding don't know how to differentiate between posing and dancing...and neither can most of the competitors anymore. I'm sick of watching amateur posers doing a string of mandatoriesand call it a routine, but watching a pro do that is just AMATEUR!!!! Now they all pop n lock and dance around and tout they are the best "posers" I say bring back the symmetrical, balanced physique that can turn heads instead of stomaches!!! OK I've had my say...

Yea!
      I know watcha' mean-
      Attached Files
      www.Andyhaman.com

Comment

Same here bro! But i rather watch the guys hitting mandatories instead of watching them dance!

Comment

Working...
        X