Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

** VIDEO ** Phoenix Pro Mens Open Final Posedown Battle. Who's your pick?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• living-it
    replied
    anthonys back was probly the decider when standing next to hide but would like to see some front double bi pics to compare the videos not that great aye hide definatly looked to be on the mark condition wise so it was his preportioning that let him down. just my opinion though

Leave a comment:

• secretagentman002
    replied
    All the competitors were good..but Hide was harder than all of them

Leave a comment:

• killak1234
    replied
    honestly i would have to say it could go either way toney had no muscle seperation what so ever, he looked like someone just pumed his muscles full of water, definitly not even close to the winner in my eyes. It was definitly between mel and hide and they both came in really conditioned it came down to the better genetic of mel. He had a little more size in the arms and more seperation in his back and shoulders.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    whats the song that plays at the beggining/?it sounded like nsync at first lol.i tagged it and it said paramore but when i looked the song up it sounded nothing like that does anyone know what it really is?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Troy was robbed again, he was top 2, He and Hidetada Yamagishi were the only ones who looked good.

Melvin had a huge gut and was smooth, esp in his hamstrings. As for the rest they looked like total shit.

Leave a comment:

• gainmusclefast
    replied
    melvin looked great

Leave a comment:

• Pkyduzit
    replied
    Was at the show and definetely thought Hide or Tony should have won. Toney was holding some water in the beginning of prejudging but as it went on he got harder and harder. Melving got Harder at the night show, but def feel he should have been in 3rd. Alves probably shouldnt have even been in the top 5. He was soft especiaslly from the back!!! Great show none the less. Glad to see some shine out here in AZ

Leave a comment:

• Wiry Pyruvity
    replied
    Originally posted by xollen View Post
    3:55 "nice calves"
    who the hell would say something like that? i would have smacked the guy...

Leave a comment:

• Wiry Pyruvity
    replied
    Toney looks on pace to do really well at the Arnold. I wonder if Melvin can keep his peak....best rendition in years. Hidetada really coming along.

Leave a comment:

• birdman2388
    replied
    HIDE ALL OF THE WAY!!!!

Leave a comment:

• gsxr750rider
    replied
    i have to say that was a pretty soft toney freeman. I would have gone Hide, Melvin, Troy, Toney, Grigori. Toney freeman is usually much harder than that.

Leave a comment:

• xollen
    replied
    3:55 "nice calves"

Leave a comment:

• mrq4400
    replied
    all in all good videos, especially liked hidetada! wish that music could be LESS annoying.....

Leave a comment:

• yogoya
    replied
    I still don't see what the judges saw in Anthony. Hide was the clear winner in my opinion. I even had Freeman over Anthony.

Leave a comment:

• zee
    replied
    hide had it.alves got fuct too,i wonder how mutch shit troy alves is gonna have to eat before he gets his due?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X