Jeff Long Final Video: Arms! Presented by Optimum Nutrition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Long Final Video: Arms! Presented by Optimum Nutrition

IFBB Pro Jeff Long trains arms two (2) weeks out from his pro debut at the 2010 NY Pro. Check out Jeff training and telling his story at Bev Francis' Powerhouse Gym, Syosset, NY. Presented by Optimum Nutrition.

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

wish him luck
    yea buddy

Comment

Great vid! But I wouldn't mind them a bit longer, that back vid was like 3 min also. Ah well, Good job Jeff!!!!!

Comment

Good Luck.

Comment

This will be interesting.

Comment

15 pounds heavier, of muscle, in 4 months? with the same condition? idk...

Comment

Originally posted by EricM View Post
              15 pounds heavier, of muscle, in 4 months? with the same condition? idk...
              all he has to do is to come in like he did at nationals, idk y hes trying to be 15lbs heavier
              nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

don't care for his personality or his physique.

Comment

Good luck to Jeff...I hope he crushes the NY stage this weekend! He should easily qualify for the O if he is cut like he was at Nationals.
                  2005 NPC Teen National Lightweight Champion

Comment

Great arms what can i say i hope he does well

Comment

Originally posted by inmyownmind View Post
                      don't care for his personality or his physique.
                      I dont really like his personality either for some reason
                      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

He's sort of bland....but wtf....he's talking about day to day boring shit like the workout he did, dieting etc. He seems like a very well spoken, smart young guy to me.
                        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
                          all he has to do is to come in like he did at nationals, idk y hes trying to be 15lbs heavier
                          i disagree he can not show up with the same package this is not the amatures my friend hes in the pro's especially if he wants an olympia qualification. If the man can put on 15lbs and still have that same dryness he attained in November then hey we only have a couple of days to see the end result more power to him
                          Twitter @projasonjoseph

Comment

Do what you do man! You compete and learn from it and get better.

This dude defenitely has strengths others dont and vice versa. As long as he caan hit the stage in condition and with confidence. All the best to Jeff at NY Pro!!!
                            Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by jasonrjoseph View Post
                              i disagree he can not show up with the same package this is not the amatures my friend hes in the pro's especially if he wants an olympia qualification. If the man can put on 15lbs and still have that same dryness he attained in November then hey we only have a couple of days to see the end result more power to him
                              i agree with you but i hiiiiighly doubt he'll be in the great shape he was at the nats
                              nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Working...
                              X