Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kai Greene Guest Posing at 2010 Jacksonville Pro

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    WoW! Judging from his condition, Cutler looks to be way ahead of Kai. I don't see him winning this year Mr. O .
    Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

    Comment


    • #17
      All negativity aside; his midsection is outta control...

      I really wonder what Oscar thinks about it.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Solo_
        Jesus that video editing really did an injustice to Kai. I would like to see the normal video please so that I can evaluate this guys physique with all the choppy images.
        Originally posted by Nik133

        This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

        Comment


        • #19
          ^^^^^^ I wonder if he will come in heavier than Jay this year. Not that it really matters to Jay, I just think that if he keeps coming in heavier every contest it will effect his conditioning. But from that pic above he looks good, just gotta wait and see him stand next to other competitors.
          Knock The Lights Off Baby, Im Bulking

          Comment


          • #20
            wats with all these guys now and upside down posing????these guys lookin way outta porportioned and gay posing too!!bring on flex levrone dillet and yates again

            Comment


            • #21
              His gut is HUGE, it's his biggest "bodypart" when compared with everything else...and it should be the smallest. Jesus Kai, I hope you take care of this ASAP.

              Comment


              • #22
                That was the worst, most epileptic video editing I've ever seen. My eyes are killing me. Kai looks big. Hope he can bring it all down in time. The hat looked ridiculous.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I actually liked the vid, but true..the normal version would have shown his physique better. Anyone know the Song???

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by H.I.I.T. View Post
                    Omg please dont let that faggot win the mr olympia..ever

                    Imagine having to defend the argument that bodybuilding is a homo sport when the reigning mr olympia is a flamer that skips on stage. I hate the skipping more than anything he does

                    Defend it to who?????????? You know what kind of following bbing has already?

                    People knock Kai for what he has done, but MANY of your BBing hero's are drug dealers and do G4P to make ends meet.
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      It not MD's job to make kai look good anymore. that I can see. as for kai being out of shape for weeks out guess thats how he comes in his best. remember 2009 arnold classic. He wasn't even expected to show up at the end but did and won.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Here is the MD's other video of Jay Cutler Guest Posing...

                        Last edited by Robbie Durand; August 8th, 2010, 05:42 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          big kai fan , but that video was awful , and ok no costme this time . so he has to wear a hat and again ............ them damn shoes ? this is bodybuilding . why cant he just get up there and present his physique the normal way ?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by damien308 View Post
                            big kai fan , but that video was awful , and ok no costme this time . so he has to wear a hat and again ............ them damn shoes ? this is bodybuilding . why cant he just get up there and present his physique the normal way ?
                            It's called artistic expression. I think its one of those things that separates humans from most other animals....
                            Originally posted by Nik133

                            This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by hawtbutseckz:) View Post
                              ^^^^^^ I wonder if he will come in heavier than Jay this year. Not that it really matters to Jay, I just think that if he keeps coming in heavier every contest it will effect his conditioning. But from that pic above he looks good, just gotta wait and see him stand next to other competitors.
                              Kai's 297 In that picture taken just a few days ago, 7 weeks out.
                              Originally posted by Nik133

                              This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                damn what a bunch of whiney faggots up in here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X