This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    It's called artistic expression. I think its one of those things that separates humans from most other animals....

i understand this , but the fans came to see him . why cheat the fans out of being able to enjoy his phyaique to the fullest . it is bodybuilding after all.

also lets hope there isnt going to be the ultimate screw job at the olympia. if he deserves to win fine , but if he doesnt i hope they dont still reward him . remember he is a weider guy now .......... and jay has jumped ship . like i said before huge kai fan , but i still say phil heath beat him earlier this year . if you dont deserve to win then you shoudlnt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by iliftpesos
        lol .. i saw the video on another site and he was posing to usher .. and it was pretty good honestly .. i like kais posing in general but this was one of my personal favorites .. unedited ofcourse

by saying you like that you just came out of the closet. Congrats bro. Kai Greene is the biggest homo, literally out there. If he wins Mr.O i will quit bb and never buy anything again.
        Peace is our profession, killing is just a hobby

Comment

your gay
          Peace is our profession, killing is just a hobby

Comment

Originally posted by isoprep View Post
            by saying you like that you just came out of the closet. Congrats bro. Kai Greene is the biggest homo, literally out there. If he wins Mr.O i will quit bb and never buy anything again.
            one day, you will be sucking dick behind your wife's back because you're too ashamed to admit who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
              Kai's legs are fucking awesome...I believe he is next to 300 pounds when taking into consideration the width and thickness of his legs. His upper body is fantastic adn the legs just cap it off (and notice the killer calves).
              LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

still a homo!

Comment

why kai greene is not in muscular development magazine issues lately i notice that is he out or what happen

Comment

Originally posted by lilyankee View Post
                    why kai greene is not in muscular development magazine issues lately i notice that is he out or what happen
                    Kai's contract came to an end and Kai decided not to renew it and moved on to AMI/Weider
                    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Was it a video of a bunch of pictures put together?

Comment

Horrible edit. Post the original if available?

Comment

Way too choppy. You can't see him hitting a pose because of it and this sepia tone mixed with the repetitive music is just...weird. You could see he actually hit poses on the stage but you can't see half of them because of the edit, so I wouldn't necessarily blame kai.
                          Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                          http://swoletra.com

Comment

Wtf is that shit!
                            And people want bodybuilding to be on espn. With people like greene in bodybuilding, it never will be. Damn i cant wait until the next generation of guys like evan cetopani get to olympia level and eventually start to bump his ass out of the top 6
                            http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...pictureid=9381

Comment

cant stand kai greene, he doesnt look good at all in these photos, waist is almost as wide as his back. anyone who enjoys watching other men move like that can please take a step out the closet door, get it over with. the pics of jay compared to these pics of kai, huge difference in favor of jay, by a mile. obviously its what you look like on contest day that matters but still, look at the lastest pics of each.......jay owns!!!!! with all that being said i cant lie, kai's calves look awesome, well done! just stop the homo dancing please, not good for bodybuilding!

Comment

Sorry. Not impressed. Cutler's got it on lock.

There is just something about Kai's physique that I just can't get with.
                                "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Working...
                                X