This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaturalFreak View Post
    cant stand kai greene, he doesnt look good at all in these photos, waist is almost as wide as his back. anyone who enjoys watching other men move like that can please take a step out the closet door, get it over with. the pics of jay compared to these pics of kai, huge difference in favor of jay, by a mile. obviously its what you look like on contest day that matters but still, look at the lastest pics of each.......jay owns!!!!! with all that being said i cant lie, kai's calves look awesome, well done! just stop the homo dancing please, not good for bodybuilding!
    Holy carp! His face is almost as wide as his waist!

Comment

so much hate.... Does MD maybe not have the rights to put up a proper video?

Comment

Some of you guys are absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by H.I.I.T. View Post
          Wtf is that shit!
          And people want bodybuilding to be on espn. With people like greene in bodybuilding, it never will be. Damn i cant wait until the next generation of guys like evan cetopani get to olympia level and eventually start to bump his ass out of the top 6

dumbest shit i've ever read. BBing will never be on ESPN is b/c of DRUGS!!!! Kai is entertaining as hell. Who the fuck wants to watch a guerst poser come out, put his hand to his ear and hit 5 most musculars and walk off.
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

He does posing like that in Mr.O and he is going dooown (probably will go down on someone anyway )
            Why does 95% of all posing time he stands ass to the judges face?...
            that's the real raw lifting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOx_mthMUXw

Comment

^^^Posing round doesn't count anymore so who gives a fuck what he does. If there is a best poser check, he will win it.

Kai is in the same catagory as a bob paris, Labrada, Corney and Makaway
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Omg this forum is ridiculous. I havnt ever seen so much douchebags at one place.

Its like im talking to 12 years old kids.

"bigmikecox" is one of the few grown-up guys in here.
                Last edited by Serious.Condition; August 9th, 2010, 07:06 AM.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the video. I liked it. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to seeing Kai's quads on the O stage. Ive always thought his legs were just nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                    dumbest shit i've ever read. BBing will never be on ESPN is b/c of DRUGS!!!! Kai is entertaining as hell. Who the fuck wants to watch a guerst poser come out, put his hand to his ear and hit 5 most musculars and walk off.
                    Disagree. There are drugs in all sports. BB is just not that interesting to the general public. People can't relate to it like they can with other sports. Most guys have thrown a football so they can appreciate a great quarterback.
                    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

What's with all the Homophobia running 'round this forum? Seriously, Kai comes to this sport offering nothing but love and his best efforts while you guys have the audacity to just dismiss him as being a homosexual?
                      It's all the same people who say Freddie Mercury and Elton John were never world class singer/songwriters just because of their sexual orientation. If you don't like his physique and his approach to posing that's fine, but that doesn't give you the right to spew hate out your mouth like verbal diarrhea.
                      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
                        Disagree. There are drugs in all sports. BB is just not that interesting to the general public. People can't relate to it like they can with other sports. Most guys have thrown a football so they can appreciate a great quarterback.
                        Agree.

Funny how BB is "gay" but in MMA you have guys laying all over each other with ass and sacks all in each others face, but they term it a cool name like "ground-n-pound" and its all good.

Most people cant understand the concept of building huge muscles for just the purpose of show and attaining an awe inspiring physique.

The first thing people do is try to take their attributes and apply it to some other sport or activity. Example:

He huge and strong BUT,

-can he bare back climb a mountian? I can...
                        -how fast can he run??
                        -can he job 5 miles or swim five miles?
                        -is he agile?
                        -stamina?

People think there has to be a purpose or use for hyper muscularity beyond the gym or posing dais. And the thing is some bodybuilders are pretty fit and surprising capable in other physical areas. They just dont have the need or feel compelled to show it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
                          Agree.

Funny how BB is "gay" but in MMA you have guys laying all over each other with ass and sacks all in each others face, but they term it a cool name like "ground-n-pound" and its all good.

Most people cant understand the concept of building huge muscles for just the purpose of show and attaining an awe inspiring physique.

The first thing people do is try to take their attributes and apply it to some other sport or activity. Example:

He huge and strong BUT,

-can he bare back climb a mountian? I can...
                          -how fast can he run??
                          -can he job 5 miles or swim five miles?
                          -is he agile?
                          -stamina?

People think there has to be a purpose or use for hyper muscularity beyond the gym or posing dais. And the thing is some bodybuilders are pretty fit and surprising capable in other physical areas. They just dont have the need or feel compelled to show it.
                          I guess some guys like to watch other guys grapple closely and wrap their legs around each other and call it a sport.

Comment

Seriously a lot of you are being fucking stupid. This dude came from having absolutely nothing. Regardless of what you say about him he's already accomplished more than probably any of us on this forum and more than most people could ever hope for in this sport.

Fine, criticize him on his physique. He's not looking his best here and definitely not ready to make a good showing at the O from these pics, but don't be fucking disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                              ^^^Posing round doesn't count anymore so who gives a fuck what he does. If there is a best poser check, he will win it.

Kai is in the same catagory as a bob paris, Labrada, Corney and Makaway

I must disagree here. He's an entertainer no doubt and brings something different, but these bb's you mention where graceful, austhetic, classic poses who didn't pose on their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by columbo99 View Post
                                well holy fuck, this is the gayest shit ive ever seen. i couldnt even finish it. i felt like a homo just watching this..fuck sake if this guy ever wins the o im officially retiring as a "bodybuilder"
                                MD intentionally made this "video" as gay as possible. It was just the pictures of his routine set to a different song

Blechman is still upset Kai left for Flex magazine and he will do everything he can to discredit Kai

your reaction is exactly as MD/Blechman intended

I'll let you draw your own conclusions regarding what this says about you and everyone else who posted similar sentiments . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X