X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camdrol
    replied
    Why so many haters?I was at the show beside the gut the guy was a freak.Posing was different but the man lats are so unreal in person. His size was from another planet,Bob Chic said he was 297.He was very nice with all fans not cocky down to earth and took pics with anyone who wanted it,his body fat had to be 4-5% at that weight did'nt have deep cuts in his thighs and a little water maybe but look how far out from the Olympia he is and was in great shape for a guest pose.David henry is a small freak no ones back compares in 202's,Horvath was also on point with condition I thought he could have won too and there would not be many in disagreements.Spoke to Dexter after the show I live in Jacksonville use to train at same Worlds gym,he puts on a nice show except its like 6-7 hrs long.Try to sell him a home 5 yrs ago I'm a Realtor here.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Glad you all liked the video.

I need to post some backstage pics.

Leave a comment:

• mike pulcinella
    replied
    Originally posted by curtjames View Post
    Webmaster Mike shared that the "video" was actually 300 pictures he took on stage which were then turned over to Butch to turn them into what you viewed as a poorly edited vid.

It's actually mighty cool when you view it with that knowledge, imo.

MD didn't have permission to videotape Kai so this was a smart option.
    Same thing happened with me in RTB3! The official videographer fucked up the video so I had to rely on a series of still that were taken that day of Dave's posing routine.

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied
    Originally posted by alexceau View Post
    your legs aren't, judging from that awesome profile pic of yours:>>

I'm still sexier than you...and bigger

Leave a comment:

• curtjames
    replied
    Originally posted by Solo_ View Post
    It also looks like someone deleted my post in which I suggested the video editing was an injustice to Kai. This is constructive criticism, take it and make improvements.
    Webmaster Mike shared that the "video" was actually 300 pictures he took on stage which were then turned over to Butch to turn them into what you viewed as a poorly edited vid.

It's actually mighty cool when you view it with that knowledge, imo.

MD didn't have permission to videotape Kai so this was a smart option.

Leave a comment:

• alexceau
    replied
    Originally posted by paradox View Post
    Looks like Kai has lowered is dosage, Hes looking smaller and softer. Straight up talk, no homo of course.

My nipples are defiantly bigger than his.

your legs aren't, judging from that awesome profile pic of yours:>>

Leave a comment:

• alexceau
    replied
    Well, this must the biggest group of Kai haters I've ever seen. Wow what a bunch of shit
    "grown" people can come up with. Sorry to inform you friends, but he is the only true challenger to Jay this year. After winning the Classic two years in a row, and I'm sure you've bitten your nails through those two great broadcasts, he is the most probable Mr. O of the next year or two. Furthermore, he is in great shape at seven, eight ,or six-and a half weeks out, whatever. You experts seem to know it all. He will be thicker and more striated than at any previous time. I know the type of bodybuilders you guys are, you work biceps and chest three times a week, and calves, hams, glutes, and quads once a year. Stop hating someone who's worked so hard for his success and truly deserves it. You're sooo fucking lame. :>>

Leave a comment:

• matt1005
    replied
    I thought the people of md, for the most part, were Kai fans. But wow, now all Kai bashing.

Leave a comment:

• HangingLegRaise
    replied
    Originally posted by Solo_ View Post
    Thanks for posting that bro, looks like his conditioning is spot on.

It also looks like someone deleted my post in which I suggested the video editing was an injustice to Kai. This is constructive criticism, take it and make improvements.
    I agree, the video really doesn't do anything for him. And as for the Cutler Vs. Greene post am I right in assuming that Jay's doing a photoshoot there and his skin might be oiled up just a tad?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Good luck to Kai this year at the O!

Leave a comment:

• Solo_
    replied
    Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post

Thanks for posting that bro, looks like his conditioning is spot on.

Leave a comment:

• Ay1
    replied
    wow wow wow GAY GAY GAY, what is md thinking with these video's...

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied
    Looks like Kai has lowered is dosage, Hes looking smaller and softer. Straight up talk, no homo of course.

My nipples are defiantly bigger than his.

Leave a comment:

• Siyamazi
    replied
    KAI GOOD LUCK AT MR O 2010, YOU COME SO FAR AND AND YOU STILL GO FAR, HATERS WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE WHO THINK YOU'VE GOT GREAT BODY AND YOU CAN GET IN THA TOP 3 IN THIS YEAR MR O, WE KNOW WHERE YOU COME FROM AND NOW YOU CAN FORCE YOUR WAY ON THROUGH BACK THICKNESS NAD THOSE STRIATIONS IN YOUR LEGS, SHOW DEM SHOW DEM, PLZ THOU LITTLE LESS OF DANCIND AND SHOW US YOUR BODY AS A BODY BUILDER NOT A BALERINA, GOD BLESS YOU KAI

Leave a comment:

• DHBAKER15
    replied
    @ TKOS............WTF

Leave a comment:

Working...
X