Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Video Preview" 2010 NPC Jr. National Championships!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    Fact:

In 1989 Jr. Nationals Winner, Lenda Murray won this show and the next year won the Ms. Olympia!

It happens, who's next?????

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION

Bro, how in the hell I missed that I will never know?

You brought your "A" Game and joined an Elite group of Athletes that night. I wasn't there which is why it didn't register but the pictures verified your Supremacy that day!

Sorry for the oversight but somehow, I knew you'd correct it!

Good looking out big bra!

Leave a comment:

• IFBB PRO SEAN ALLAN
    replied
    ** Shawn 4got 2008 JR.NATIONAL OVERALL CHAMPION
    BIG SEAN ALLAN---Its only been 2yrs Shawn...lol

PS- Good Luck to Everyone competing as this is a GREAT show with many Overall Winners going onto great careers in the IFBB..Evan,Phil to name a few! Pam Betz runs the smoothest shows..Its great to finish the show in 1 day.Its hard maintaining that peek overnight...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    why this contest is only for american citizens?
    Because it is not an "International" Contest, it is a National event you have to qualify for as well as be an AMERICAN Citizen.

Rule are Rules.

Leave a comment:

• dobri_delev
    replied
    why this contest is only for american citizens? they not alow me to comepete in this contest because I don't have green card,I can't choice when I will be born...

Leave a comment:

• chriszsj
    replied
    Shawn Ray will be guess posing

Leave a comment:

• aminopopper
    replied
    wheres the music from ?

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    IFBB Pro Men's Athlete Rep, Bob Cicherillo winning the Hvy Teen Division at the 1985 Jr. Nationals in Atlanta, Ga. 25 years ago next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-egc...eature=related

Leave a comment:

• mharrislove
    replied
    Cool vid. But isn't there a difference between a "review" and a "preview"? Jus' sayn'...

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Good video. I like the music!

Leave a comment:

• Butch Peterson
    replied
    2010 NPC Junior Nationals Preview Video

2010 NPC Junior Nationals Preview Video

Who will be the next to join the prestigious list of champions?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jcranger
    replied
    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    the 2001 Olympia press conference was epic! Kevin and Shawn aired their veiws on how the Olympia and the size game was ruining bodybuilding! The fact is the Olympia title was locked down by the title holder regardless of how bad he looked!
    Great stuff!

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    The mayor has some videos from back then too! He was telling me the other day he has the 2001 Olympia press conference on VHS!!!
    the 2001 Olympia press conference was epic! Kevin and Shawn aired their veiws on how the Olympia and the size game was ruining bodybuilding! The fact is the Olympia title was locked down by the title holder regardless of how bad he looked!

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    NPC Jr. Nationals Championship Past Winners

Presented by

IForce Nutrition

On June 18th & 19th of 2010 the NPC Jr. National Championships return to Chicago, Illinois promoted by Pam Betz where a few IFBB Pro Cards will be handed out to some Figure and Fitness Competitors as well, this show will no doubt produce some future IFBB Pro Bodybuilders! In years past, this contest has produced some of the world’s best and including a few Ms. Olympia Champions in the form of Lenda Murray & Kim Chizevsky, as they held onto 12 years of Sandow Trophies between them before their retirement from the sport!
    Not to be out done, some other worthy winners of this contest went into the IFBB Pro Ranks and beyond, firmly establishing this contest as a launch pad for hopeful and successful athletes in the NPC and IFBB.

Past Champions like:
    Phil Heath
    Kevin English
    Paul DeMayo
    Desmond Miller
    Sean Allen
    Eddie Robinson
    Chastity Sloan
    Valerie Waugaman
    Michael Lockett
    Debbie Muggli
    Abby Duncan
    Jimmy Canyon
    Robert Washington
    Robert Russo
    Ken Brown
    Camala Rodriguez

Most recently, the 2009 winner and training partner of IFBB Pro, Victor Martinez-
    Jon Dela Rosa!
    Who will be next to join the long list of Champions?

For more information regarding this year’s contest please visit:
    http://www.npcjrnationals.com/

*TEAM MD & IForce Nutrition will bring Exclusive Contest Coverage with Online Reporting, Contest Photo’s, Video Interviews and “LIVE”
    Play by Play Action!
    Hey Shawn Robert Russo trained at Ronkonkoma wolrds gym back in the 90s! Rob and IFBB Pro Johnny Moya are two very cool guys! Johnny was top five at the 98 NOC!

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    I dug out the 1985 Mr. O from my closet! OLD SCHOOL!!!!!

Shawn looked like he was 15 yrs old at the Jr. Nationals!
    Glad you came out of the closet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X