Christopher San Juan One Week from 2010 Jr Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher San Juan One Week from 2010 Jr Nationals

Chris has a lot against him in trying to make it through life let alone on stage, but he welcomes the challenge and is here to do his damnist.

Chris is looking to compete again at the 2010 Junior National Championships and there after the 2010 Team Universe.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...nationals.html
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Thats my boy, !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the prince View Post
      Thats my boy, !!!!
      He's a good friend, a great competitor and a class act all the way.. Good Luck at jr's Chris

Comment

I met Chris at our Muscle-Tech photo-shoot. He's a cool dude.
        Muscle Tech Athlete

Comment

It's a good flowing video shot by Larry Brown.

All I had to do was put it together.

Good luck to Chris.

Comment

i think i've seen 15 year old girls squat more than that.

Comment

I don't think anyone realizes how hard Mike works on these videos. They don't just come together. Butch, Robbie and Jordan also. I have the easy job honestly(except picture uploading, apparently it's easier being a nuclear physicist).
              twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
                Bodybuilding isn't about strength especially being one week out.

But I am sure you knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Bodybuilding isn't about strength especially being one week out.

But I am sure you knew that.
                  aren't bodybuilders supposed to be big as well? this kid is a toothpick, has as much thickness as a piece of copy paper, sorry but thats the truth.

Comment

How about it's a week out from a big national level show. He did good.......

Comment

aren't bodybuilders supposed to be big as well? this kid is a toothpick, has as much thickness as a piece of copy paper, sorry but thats the truth.
                      There aren't many very thick welterweights or middleweights. If he were a lt heavy or super heavy then he would have a problem if he weren't thick enough.

Comment

Thanks to Larry for filming and to Mike for doing all the editing to put it together. We appreciate you guys giving some of the unknown guys publicity.
                        http://www.jaycutler.com http://www.wolfpacknutrition.com

Comment

youre a moron wait till you see chris in person you'd be very suprised dude is big for a welter
                          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
                            youre a moron wait till you see chris in person you'd be very suprised dude is big for a welter
                            he looks skinny in that clip.

Comment

Larry, Mike, and MD I just want to thank you guys for this opportunity. I know it took a lot of editing, it came out great. I personally want to thank my prep coach Nate Wolfe. Thanks for all the support. See you guys at Jr. Nationals.

TEAM WOLFPACK

Comment

Working...
                              X