Christopher San Juan One Week from 2010 Jr Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jnova7723 View Post
    I met Chris at our Muscle-Tech photo-shoot. He's a cool dude.
    Jnova been a while how r things with you. Are going to be at Jr Nationals this year

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
      he looks skinny in that clip.
      Dude he has a big ass shirt on and big ole shorts you do realize bodybuilding on stage its an illusion right? Not every bodybuilder is 255 lbs. There would be no bodbuilding shows if that were the case. You could have been way more constructive with your criticism.

Ive competed against Chris before he is an excellent bodybuilder.

Chris, Ill catch you in two days, Ill text when Im heading over to make weight, hopefully make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
        he looks skinny in that clip.
        STFU. do u see how big his shirt is. damn. look at pictures of him competing he looks thick for his weight class......look at guys like hidetada yamagishi. he weighs what 215 onstage and outclasses guys who are 50 pounds heavier than him. good luck at the show chris. dont listen to assholes like ortho

Comment

Originally posted by w3llis View Post
          STFU. do u see how big his shirt is. damn. look at pictures of him competing he looks thick for his weight class......look at guys like hidetada yamagishi. he weighs what 215 onstage and outclasses guys who are 50 pounds heavier than him. good luck at the show chris. dont listen to assholes like ortho
          Its okay bro. Freedom of speech. I been in this sport long enough and people always judge. I dont know him and I personally will not and dont have anything against him. Im just focused on this show at the moment. All I have to do is to impress these judges. I feel that Im better this year as far as conditioning and fullness. I owe it to Nate Wolfe.

Comment

Originally posted by scoobysnacks View Post
            Dude he has a big ass shirt on and big ole shorts you do realize bodybuilding on stage its an illusion right? Not every bodybuilder is 255 lbs. There would be no bodbuilding shows if that were the case. You could have been way more constructive with your criticism.

Ive competed against Chris before he is an excellent bodybuilder.

Chris, Ill catch you in two days, Ill text when Im heading over to make weight, hopefully make weight.
            Just text bro, Its going to be a fun competition bro. Ill meet you at the lobby weight ins

Comment

Originally posted by chriszsj View Post
              Just text bro, Its going to be a fun competition bro. Ill meet you at the lobby weight ins
              Looking forward to it and a class act as always.

Comment

I'm looking forward to red bull and vodka after the show. Hopefully to be taken advantage by either a heavyweight female bodybuilder or a figure competitor.
                twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
                  I'm looking forward to red bull and vodka after the show. Hopefully to be taken advantage by either a heavyweight female bodybuilder or a figure competitor.
                  Behave, Larry!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                    Behave, Larry!
                    Forget that sweetie..........
                    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

ORTHO72 your a dumbass.. This kid placed second, and 3rd in NPC national level contest and is sponsored... What have you done??? YOu are not on the NPC national level, if you were you would have respect and know the hard work it takes. I bet you cant even hang with his leg workouts when he is 3 weeks out. He kills 3 plates a side barbell front squat easily 3 weeks out. Hes like 10 days out, why would he risk injury? He is really thick.
                      This guy is a class act, humble, with a career, fam, an a great bodybuilder. I know Chris has to much respect to get into it w/ some key board warrior, but I m not. He's got a big shirt, for someone that is like 40 years old you need to grow up ORTHO72.
                      Last edited by the prince; June 16th, 2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Good Luck at Jr's Chris, you are going to do great!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                          Behave, Larry!
                          I on the other hand am looking for Bikini Girls!
                          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I on the other hand am looking for Bikini Girls!
                            Like I even doubted that for a minute!

Comment

Very inspirational video...I don't know how you do it with all those kids already...much respect bro!

Some of the comments here are very low class, and it takes a true 'hater' not to recognize all the hard work you put in.

You look great and good luck man!

Comment

Originally posted by Costco77 View Post
                                Very inspirational video...I don't know how you do it with all those kids already...much respect bro!

Some of the comments here are very low class, and it takes a true 'hater' not to recognize all the hard work you put in.

You look great and good luck man!
                                That's what got me. He's in his twenties with four kids. The first one at like 16 years old? WTF.

Props for getting his baccalaureates, bringing home the bacon and still making time to compete. Makes me wonder what I do with all my time in my life.
                                "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Working...
                                X