• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chriszsj
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Congrats, man!

You really pulled it out in the end.

I'll tell ya later what the judges told me.

Mike
    Thanks Mike, just send me a message whenever you can

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by chriszsj View Post
    I want to Thank MD again. Larry and Mike thanks. Thanks to my Team Wofpack,Nate Wolfe my prep coach!!!! Great feeling to finally win my 1st national show at my backyard. Chicago you are the best, thanks for the loud cheer and thank for having my back. Im in cloud 9. Next stop is TEAM U.
    Congrats, man!

You really pulled it out in the end.

I'll tell ya later what the judges told me.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• yusef
    replied
    Congratulations Chris! It was good seeing you again and you put on a great show at the night show. Take care and good luck in the future!

Leave a comment:

• chriszsj
    replied
    Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
    Congrats man!!! You deserve it
    Did you get your pizza ontime. I got my strawberry crepes chocolate ice cream and steak and eggs with some fries. But bback on the diet today.

Leave a comment:

• bad bad leroy brown
    replied
    Congrats man!!! You deserve it

Leave a comment:

• chriszsj
    replied
    I want to Thank MD again. Larry and Mike thanks. Thanks to my Team Wofpack,Nate Wolfe my prep coach!!!! Great feeling to finally win my 1st national show at my backyard. Chicago you are the best, thanks for the loud cheer and thank for having my back. Im in cloud 9. Next stop is TEAM U.

Leave a comment:

• the prince
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard View Post
    LOL< amazes me that some think every guy has to look like a super hvy pro to be any good. The lighter wt class national guys have small frames with excellent shape and separation. They don't look huge walking around the gym, but under the lights can look quite impressive.
    thats wat I'm saying. I know welters even lightweights that are huge..

Leave a comment:

• chriszsj
    replied
    I on the other hand am looking for Bikini Girls!
    Barely made my weigth as a Ligthweight, wanted to be a welter but oh well ill be a big lightweight.

Mike way to take pics of those bikini girls.

Leave a comment:

• biglou
    replied
    Goodluck with the show Chris! You're fucking ripped and ready to go! To this day I stil don't know how you do it man?! You have such a strong will and dedication. See you at the show!

Hey ortho! You think this guy is skinny and weak!? He's at 3% bodyfat at 1 week out of the competition. He is thick and big for his size. He goes up to 190ibs offseason and he looks like he's at 225ibs in person with 8%bodyfat. Imagine that!!!As far as squatting, try doing 315ibs on a freesquat 30 times all the way down after all the other leg workout at 5 sets each! Think before you make arrogant comments. You must be a fat slab who don't know shit about bodybuilding!

Leave a comment:

• donvio1
    replied
    Awesome video Chris! Your an inspirational man. Get a Q and A section on the MD forums. Good luck in your comp bro!

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Originally posted by the prince View Post
    ORTHO72 your a dumbass.. This kid placed second, and 3rd in NPC national level contest and is sponsored... What have you done??? YOu are not on the NPC national level, if you were you would have respect and know the hard work it takes. I bet you cant even hang with his leg workouts when he is 3 weeks out. He kills 3 plates a side barbell front squat easily 3 weeks out. Hes like 10 days out, why would he risk injury? He is really thick.
    This guy is a class act, humble, with a career, fam, an a great bodybuilder. I know Chris has to much respect to get into it w/ some key board warrior, but I m not. He's got a big shirt, for someone that is like 40 years old you need to grow up ORTHO72.
    LOL< amazes me that some think every guy has to look like a super hvy pro to be any good. The lighter wt class national guys have small frames with excellent shape and separation. They don't look huge walking around the gym, but under the lights can look quite impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Howard
    replied
    Bodybuilding isn't about strength especially being one week out.

But I am sure you knew that.
    It is obvious to me that many of folks that make this kind of comment are just trying to make fun of someone or have no idea of what contest prep is all about.

Leave a comment:

• chriszsj
    replied
    Originally posted by yusef View Post
    Hey chris, not sure if you remember me, I met you last year at the jr's. Well I wish you the best of luck this weekend. I will be there to support my good friend Rob and watch the other great competitors as well.
    Ofcourse I remember you bro. You were with your family and friends. So was I, eating at the restaurant inside Hyatt. You did great last year. Wishing your friend the best. Ill see you up there.

Leave a comment:

• yusef
    replied
    Hey chris, not sure if you remember me, I met you last year at the jr's. Well I wish you the best of luck this weekend. I will be there to support my good friend Rob and watch the other great competitors as well.

Leave a comment:

• Elf
    replied
    Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
    aren't bodybuilders supposed to be big as well? this kid is a toothpick, has as much thickness as a piece of copy paper, sorry but thats the truth.
    wow, faggot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X