Rob Roppo 18 Days out from the 2010 Jr Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Roppo 18 Days out from the 2010 Jr Nationals

Here's Rob Roppo from Aurora, CO interviewed by Shawn Ray.

Rob took his class last year at the Colorado Championships but missed out on the overall. Since then he's put on 10lbs of lean mass and is now weighing about 200 lbs.

Let's see if Rob makes the Light Heavy cut-off and if the added mass and conditioning will allow him to dominate this weekend at the 2010 Jr National Bodybuilding Championships.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...nationals.html
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

I like that format....with the questions and answers going on in the background instead of just giving them the mic and letting them go.

Comment

Shawn and I are playing around with a new format.

Good luck to Rob.

Comment

Ditto - good luck to Rob. He looks great.

Comment

Thats my boy! Can't wait for you to shock the stage this saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by yusef View Post
            Goodluck to your boy yusef

Comment

your boy looks good yusef! sick chest he has on him, looking foward to standing on stage with him
              IFBB PRO Brad Davis

Comment

Guy is pretty lean... But posing is very weak point. makes his weakness (back/legs) and gut control/contraction worse..

Comment

what up big arab?! are your legs as sore as mine after last night? lol... anyway... tell Rob I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him kick some ass up there in Chicago and showing people what Aurora, CO has to offer. make sure and keep me posted since I can't make it up there.

KICK ASS ROB

Comment

Originally posted by b-boy View Post
                    your boy looks good yusef! sick chest he has on him, looking foward to standing on stage with him
                    I have ur vid but I need a voice over. When do you get in town?

Comment

I think he looks decent upper body but legs seem to be seriously lacking right?
                      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
                        I think he looks decent upper body but legs seem to be seriously lacking right?
                        I agree! His lower half from the front, side, and back is suspect. He has good potential. I just feel a lot of people on these threads be blowing smoke up people's asses. I really don't see him being a threat until he works on presentation and his lower half.

Comment

Def. I saw no real thickness in his legs at all from any angles. I do give him props for getting into shape and stepping on stage that is balls enough, but to be a contender legs need to be there. I won my state show in 03 and then i had a hamstring tear and when i tried to come back and my legs where not there as much as before i lost to people who i blew away before.
                          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

actually the guy has some decent wheels... i train at that gym too and the lighting where he was posing sucks complete ass... plus he's not nearly as dried out as when i saw him last... i think he'll do some damage

Comment

FYI- this is his first National show, so with that said, he looks better than I have ever seen him. He is young too, with tons of potential if he keeps working on it. Yusaf you have been a great help to him, just keep him consistant.
                              As for his posing, he's learning and it takes time to get that part just right. He should be weighing in at the top of his class, but as with any show, it all depends on who else is there.
                              Rita Rae-IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Working...
                              X