Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mfarleypt
    replied
    His chest is pretty fuckin sick considering his ROM, good for him. Great conditioning at Jr's.

Leave a comment:

• chriszsj
    replied
    Congrats Rob and Yusef well job done on helping your boy. Rob had a fun time at the overall. Congrats again

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Glad he shut all the haters up... now Yusef we just need to get you back on stage :-)

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by yusef View Post
    Congratulations my brother Rob on your win, even though you had many doubters you still pulled through with a great victory!

And Rita Rae thanks for the kind words. I have a lot of love for Rob as if he was one of my own brothers and wish him nothing but the best and I will do whatever I can to be there for him and help him succeed.

And Mike I told you in a previous thread before you contacted me about doing the in the trenches video that Rob would come in peeled did I not....?
    I will never second guess you again!

Based on the vid we did, I thought no way. Then I saw Rob at weigh ins, pegged him for the win and asked his name, and he's like, I am Rob Roppo, and I was like, "Get the Fuck Out!"

Congrats to Rob - Hands Down, the clear winner.

Leave a comment:

• yusef
    replied
    Congratulations my brother Rob on your win, even though you had many doubters you still pulled through with a great victory!

And Rita Rae thanks for the kind words. I have a lot of love for Rob as if he was one of my own brothers and wish him nothing but the best and I will do whatever I can to be there for him and help him succeed.

And Mike I told you in a previous thread before you contacted me about doing the in the trenches video that Rob would come in peeled did I not....?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Either way he's gonna win his weight class at the Jr Nationals which is not too shabby for 2in ranges.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blackwell
    replied
    Anyone notice that how he starts his set out with a 2 inch range of motion, and then goes down and down further every rep? What's that all about?

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Saw him today at weigh-ins and looked great.

Leave a comment:

• pixy_styx
    replied
    the kids gut is kinda out of control

Leave a comment:

• ortho72
    replied
    kid looks pretty good but doesn't anyone do full reps anymore?

Leave a comment:

• rmrae1
    replied
    FYI- this is his first National show, so with that said, he looks better than I have ever seen him. He is young too, with tons of potential if he keeps working on it. Yusaf you have been a great help to him, just keep him consistant.
    As for his posing, he's learning and it takes time to get that part just right. He should be weighing in at the top of his class, but as with any show, it all depends on who else is there.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    actually the guy has some decent wheels... i train at that gym too and the lighting where he was posing sucks complete ass... plus he's not nearly as dried out as when i saw him last... i think he'll do some damage

Leave a comment:

• Pitbull9
    replied
    Def. I saw no real thickness in his legs at all from any angles. I do give him props for getting into shape and stepping on stage that is balls enough, but to be a contender legs need to be there. I won my state show in 03 and then i had a hamstring tear and when i tried to come back and my legs where not there as much as before i lost to people who i blew away before.

Leave a comment:

• rbartley29
    replied
    Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
    I think he looks decent upper body but legs seem to be seriously lacking right?
    I agree! His lower half from the front, side, and back is suspect. He has good potential. I just feel a lot of people on these threads be blowing smoke up people's asses. I really don't see him being a threat until he works on presentation and his lower half.

Leave a comment:

• Pitbull9
    replied
    I think he looks decent upper body but legs seem to be seriously lacking right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X