Matt Lowden vs Dusty Hanshaw at the Junior Nats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BBMechanics View Post
    Say what you want about waist, but don't you think dusty was just a tad bigger than the other guy? i mean..just a LOT bigger and more developed? I guess muscularity isn't worth shit if you got a huge waist...might as well rank a middle weight above him eh?
    Dusty wasn't as hard and dry. He also lacks the thigh sweep and doesn't have the flowing physique and symmetry like Matt. Think 93 Flex Wheeler vs Art Atwood(referring back to another poster), just to give you an example on a larger, more prominent scale.

Comment

So Im still wondering what was the cause of this particular thread between these two men?

Comment

I was at the show and I was fucking stunned at the overall going to Lowden. If Hanshaw hadn't been in the show it would have been a cake walk for Lowden but when Hanshaw came out........WTF !!!

He could stand on a pro stage rate now. At 260 plus and shredded ......knocked me back in my chair !!!!
        Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post
          I think the horse is dead and we should leave it alone

Matt won and I have no problem taking second to a guy with the quality physique that he has. I have a lot of work to do before I can say I was screwed or anything like that. It was a matter of preference and the majority of the judges liked Matt's overall package better. Nothing wrong with that. Even if I had won I would have a lot of work to do.
          I think there are much bigger things for you in the future as far as the NPC and IFBB goes. A response like this is the kind of thing you have to say to stay in their good graces. That being said I would not have wanted to be the end table and lamp in your room that night !!!

Shit.......I drove home and I was pissed.
          Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

Comment

Dusty is one hard working dude who has shit together.

As far as i know, i don't think Dusty plans to make a living from bodybuilding competiton.

So im not sure if turning pro really matters to him or not. He already owns a successfull business has a great lady in his life and is happy and young.

When i worked with him in 08 , He competed in his second show and took the overall at the border States. Right then and there i knew Dusty had major potential..

He is critical of himself and is willing to work hard to improve.. Im sure hes going to continue to bust his ass day in and day out in the gym.

Win or lose, his life wouldnt really change that much.. But this show was a stepping stone for him, next up... the pro qualifiers.
            Get shredded! check out the transformations at
            www.prepbyalex.com

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
              Dusty looks terrible, wide hips and waist, GH gut just all around non pro genetics.
              Come on GFR. That's a little much don't you think? I'm not a fan of his physique, but I can't agree with you on that.

Comment

Lowden all the way! This guy was shreaded,full and balanced! The Judges nailed this one!

PS This is a great example of Quality over Quantity!

Comment

Dusty needs to work on his posing a bit and bring up his delts. Lowden has great shape, but really needs to bring up his back to match the rest of his physique. Congrats to them both for both being humble and giving each other props.
                  Nikkijackson.com

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                    Lowden all the way! This guy was shreaded,full and balanced! The Judges nailed this one!

PS This is a great example of Quality over Quantity!
                    Agreed 100%. This should be the rule and not the exception.

Comment

Ouch, rough crowd! One thing you guys can learn from Dusty is that even with just a little above average genetics, you too can also perform on the national circuit with balls to the walls training, tons of dedication, and paying close attention to nutrition!

Comment

Dusty in side tricep has the gut of a woman 5 months pregnant ?
                        T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X