Matt Lowden vs Dusty Hanshaw at the Junior Nats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Lowden vs Dusty Hanshaw at the Junior Nats

Why this thread? Is there controversy over the decision?

I aint saying shit...

Comment

Gotta go with Dusty. The only pose I don't like of Dusty's is his side tricep. It looks like he's having a hard time clasping his hands and it throws the pose off a bit. I think he should try alternate options of the side tricep.

All that being said, I wasn't there and pictures RARELY tell the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMasko View Post
        That one dude's waist is wide as shit....and this is just the Jr Nats.....at this stage of his career if your abs are splitting apart and your waist line is wide I dont forsee a long successful future in a sport that wants you to be even bigger to compete with the Pros.
        He was 267 onstage supposedly. Thats pretty damn big!

Comment

I think Lowden just flows real well, very tight aesthetic look. Dusty didnt pose well and Lowden beat him on side shots. Based on pics of course

Comment

Looking again Dusty needs to get some serious posing tips because he was huge and hard and it shouldnt have been close. I cant remember the last time a guy looked like that at jr nationals

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMasko View Post
              That one dude's waist is wide as shit....and this is just the Jr Nats.....at this stage of his career if your abs are splitting apart and your waist line is wide I dont forsee a long successful future in a sport that wants you to be even bigger to compete with the Pros.
              He won't have to do much as a pro. Believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
                Gotta go with Dusty. The only pose I don't like of Dusty's is his side tricep. It looks like he's having a hard time clasping his hands and it throws the pose off a bit. I think he should try alternate options of the side tricep.

MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post

i agree here, also Dusty's side chest is unfuckinreal, three dimensional thickness.

Comment

guy on the right, waist is off putting

Comment

Originally posted by fiddy cent View Post
                      guy on the right, waist is off putting
                      yeah but the dude is 4 feet thick and hard as granite, gotta give him his props.

Comment

Lowden all day. Hanshaw is well on his way to Art Atwood status.

Comment

Originally posted by Zinzani View Post
                          Lowden all day. Hanshaw is well on his way to Art Atwood status.
                          Art had a damn good build and won a couple of pro shows if i'm not mistaken but i'd say Dusty is even more complete than Art was.

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
                            i agree here, also Dusty's side chest is unfuckinreal, three dimensional thickness.
                            he must be on dat dere pink magic!
                            www.iForceNutrition.com HEMAVOL-TT33-ADIPOXIL-REVERSITOL V2-TESTABOLAN V2

Comment

Originally posted by iForce Dave View Post
                              he must be on dat dere pink magic!
                              hahaha, i think that's a safe assumption, you could probably squeeze a 10cc bottle of test out of the sweat on his pillow after he wakes up in the morning, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X