Matt Lowden Gym/Video Interview Day After Jr Nationals Win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Lowden Gym/Video Interview Day After Jr Nationals Win

Matt Lowden stopped at Quads Gym on his way to downtown Chicago Sunday morning after his overall win at the 2010 Jr Nationals. No surprise for his Heavyweight win, Matt took the wind out of everyone's sail as he blew into the overall win with the most complete and conditioned package on stage.

Matt's a registered nurse therefore he works full time as well as being a dedicated bodybuilder. Humble as anyone can be, we talked about his current goal as well as his preparation for the upcoming 2010 USA Championships. Depending on how Matt's prep goes, he will either come in as a very conditioned and HUGE light heavyweight or a full and under the wire heavyweight.

We here at Team MD wish Matt the nest of luck and look forward to seeing him on stage in Las Vegas.

Click here for the Video
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Great video!!!!!!!
    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

who's the girl between Matt and Dusty at about the 2:00 minute mark?
      I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Great video. Lowdown has a tremendous physique and it's very cool that he does his own prep.

Comment

I luv his workout gear...smile
          JOIN my health transformation challenge
          www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

still amazes me how these guys look so big onstage but under normal lighting and conditions don't look that impressive except for the conditioning.

Comment

Lowden has a bright future I believe, and a cool persona which is rare in BB.

Comment

Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
                still amazes me how these guys look so big onstage but under normal lighting and conditions don't look that impressive except for the conditioning.
                These are usually the guys that do well in shows. Most guys don't get shredded bc they don't wanna look small in a t shirt. EPIC TRUTH

Comment

Seems like a really cool dude.

I'm guessing he doesn't usually train in jeans though, I hope!

Comment

Very average genetics, he has no future in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                      Time will tell. Dont write anybody off
                      twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Funny how people who dont have avi pics are knocking a nice physique...lol
                        Obviously the judges felt he had the LOOK thats why he WON the OVERALL title.
                        Just saying....
                        JOIN my health transformation challenge
                        www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Be great to see Matt in vegas competing against him in the light heavy weight class.
                          www.kylewitherspoon.com
                          http://symbiusmedical.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                            You are the biggest Asshole I know online....but GFR you sir....are correct!

Comment

what are his stats (height/weight-comp. and off)

Comment

Working...
                              X