Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light Heavyweight Bryan Pazdzierz preps for NPC Nationals, looks for redemption from USAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats with the weird shop of his right arm in the photo on the front page? looks like someone used mspaint on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan McCaw View Post
      I agree theres plenty of physiques i dont like, however I will say i dont like it and this is why ect.. and on the same note list some positives. I just think its fucken retarded for people who are skinn and bones and sit on the pc all day and wanna judge.

Backseat man lover LMAO get the fuck outta here chump. I never asked paz for anything other than a spot in the gym. Im proud of my friends enough said. you opted to post up so go for it...
      Sorry man. Didn't mean any harm with the man lover comment. But your pic makes you look totally man-lover-ish.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Never seen this guy before but damn he's huge love those big traps.

Comment

Crazy dryness. I wish I could obtain that just once. Dudes got a pretty thick back.

Comment

Paz is a hard working guy. He did suffer a tear in his bicep it was last year sometime. I as well have the same tear in the upper ARM. Which I told paz what exercise to do too help build the upper as I did. It still won't look 100% but u do get a nice peak. Makes you want to tear the other. Lol
            MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Comment

Yeah I know. Man he look freaky. Cause of how dry he get. Paz always bring the conditioning
              MHP ATHLETE johnathan lee Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Dan McCaw View Post
                Some of these responses are just negative as shit and very quick to judge, all of you hiding behind avatars please post up or shut up!

I happen to know this man personally and what most of you do not know is that he was in an almost fatal car accident injuring some muscles yes, and leaving scars yes. He had that issue on the back side before he ever became a bb'er. Not to mental injuries from years and years of martial arts. The guy is grand master and in the martial arts hall of fame.

Anyone with any kind of knowledge knows that excessive injuries more than just tears, im talking real trauma ages the body extremely. with that said id say he looks fucken amazing!
                The only accident this fella had is sticking to many needles in his ass Ive known this kid for a long time and its just sad to hear all the bs stories why he looks the way he does its called steroids and he looks horrible and his back looks like that from a bad mix of steroids I still say good luck PAZ good luck on your pro card hopefully you get it before you have a stroke

Comment

Working...
                X