Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Trenches: Jason Huh's Girlfriend Jessica Smith trains for 2010 Nationals Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Trenches: Jason Huh's Girlfriend Jessica Smith trains for 2010 Nationals Figure

Jessica Smith trains for 2010 Nationals Figure

USA Overall Champion Jason Huh's girlfriend, Jessica Smith, trains for NPC Figure Nationals. In this workout, Jessica trains shoulders and triceps and discusses how she has changed her diet and workout routines since joining Team Bombshell, a womens only competitive fitness, figure and bikini program.

Good luck to ya at Nats.

Comment

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYUuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm.
      Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Coould be another IFBB Pro couple in about 4 weeks!
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
          Coould be another IFBB Pro couple in about 4 weeks!
          That would be awesome for those 2.

Comment

That's my girl. Can't she simply be "Jessica Smith." Sounds as though her claim to fame is being Jason's girl.
            "Bring the beauty back!"

Comment

Originally posted by carolyn bryant View Post
              That's my girl. Can't she simply be "Jessica Smith." Sounds as though her claim to fame is being Jason's girl.
              I would not take credit to my womens fame, simmadown. She bust her ass and puts herself through just as much suffering as I. i have nothing but the up most respect and support for her in her endevors.
              ANIMAL ATHLETE

Comment

I bet she is proud and not bothered in the least to be referred to as Jason's sweetie!

Comment

Love ya Adina! lol
                  ANIMAL ATHLETE

Comment

Originally posted by JHUH View Post
                    I would not take credit to my womens fame, simmadown. She bust her ass and puts herself through just as much suffering as I. i have nothing but the up most respect and support for her in her endevors.
                    Apparently you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I have the utmost respect for her as well. I just don't recall other girls in the trenches being announced by who they date.
                    "Bring the beauty back!"

Comment

hmmm well maybe because all those other girls werent in a relationship with that years USA's overall winner and who happen to be an MD athlete.
                      ANIMAL ATHLETE

Comment

JASON how much do you spend on food per month??it must be very expensive cause both of you are eating like BB...

Comment

hmmm well maybe because all those other girls werent in a relationship with that years USA's overall winner and who happen to be an MD athlete.
                          hahaha oh snap

Comment

Love ya Adina! lol
                            Love you too!

Comment

Bingo! We are proud of Jason and want Jessica to do well!

Will see you two in ATL!! Should be a really good show and I look forward to seeing Jessica kick ass on stage!

Comment

Working...
                              X