Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVA
    replied
    Does he have legs? If so it could be a BIG problem for the Super Heavies.....

Leave a comment:

• jimmachak
    replied
    I just checked out the prejudging vid of the superhvy class @ last year's nationals and he truly does have some awesome potential and a bright future if he sticks with it. This class over the next 2-3 years (and who knows after that lol) is definitely stacked at the national level so he has his work cut out for him... but definitely awesome symmetry and excellent shoulder to waist ratio...

Leave a comment:

• littleben
    replied
    how has nobody heard of this guy? he looked great last year. awsome shoulder-to-waist ratio

Leave a comment:

• mross
    replied
    Super potential. Does he ever say his age because he looks in his twenties and a few years of training might be all he really needs.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin DeHaven
    replied
    drew3.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Kevin DeHaven
    replied
    Just got drews pics from 1 week out getting very hard and dry!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bodybywill
    replied
    Wow i like this guy small waist big chest nice arms and big legs damn nice drew. Thanks for posting robbie.

Leave a comment:

• Jude2
    replied
    Originally posted by kaizenro View Post
    He looks thin for the superheavies. But the SHW division is usually the weakest. He does look lot further out then 2 weeks. Looks like 8 weeks or more. His tummy pokes out a bit too.
    Best of luck though!
    Not this year. The SHW class is stacked this year.

Leave a comment:

• dropshot001
    replied
    impressive physique

Leave a comment:

• KurtyJ99
    replied
    Looks great, but someone should show this guy how to do curls the right way imo.

Leave a comment:

• ttown175
    replied
    He has a great physique, his biceps really lack the peak though. I am no smart guy but as you can see around the 6:30 his rotating curls(and most other biceps movements) lack full range range of motion, he seems to really be using his anterior delts in the movements. I think if he really focused on them and brought his fists to his shoulders, he could really increase peak. But who knows maybe this is working for him.

Leave a comment:

• Dieseldru
    replied
    Maybe it's just the video, because I've seen Drew, and I'm lost with the whole "smallest of the bunch" part.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Looks great! Reminds me of Beau Matlock. Remember him?

Leave a comment:

• kaizenro
    replied
    He looks thin for the superheavies. But the SHW division is usually the weakest. He does look lot further out then 2 weeks. Looks like 8 weeks or more. His tummy pokes out a bit too.
    Best of luck though!

Leave a comment:

• Elf
    replied
    Holy shit...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X