No announcement yet.

NPC NATS DARK HORSE? Drew Jemmott Trains Arms: 2 Weeks out from the Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC NATS DARK HORSE? Drew Jemmott Trains Arms: 2 Weeks out from the Nationals

Holy Crap! Amazing potential. Round muscle bellies, tiny waist. Should do great if he can tighten up. For 9 days out he looks a bit behind though.

Comment

Wow where did this beast come from?!?!?

Comment

Holy shit...
        My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

He looks thin for the superheavies. But the SHW division is usually the weakest. He does look lot further out then 2 weeks. Looks like 8 weeks or more. His tummy pokes out a bit too.
          Best of luck though!

Comment

Looks great! Reminds me of Beau Matlock. Remember him?

Comment

Maybe it's just the video, because I've seen Drew, and I'm lost with the whole "smallest of the bunch" part.
              Go Hard or Go Home.

Comment

He has a great physique, his biceps really lack the peak though. I am no smart guy but as you can see around the 6:30 his rotating curls(and most other biceps movements) lack full range range of motion, he seems to really be using his anterior delts in the movements. I think if he really focused on them and brought his fists to his shoulders, he could really increase peak. But who knows maybe this is working for him.

Comment

Looks great, but someone should show this guy how to do curls the right way imo.

Comment

impressive physique
                    Save up to 10% with discount code DKT737 at trueprotein.com

Comment

Originally posted by kaizenro View Post
                      He looks thin for the superheavies. But the SHW division is usually the weakest. He does look lot further out then 2 weeks. Looks like 8 weeks or more. His tummy pokes out a bit too.
                      Best of luck though!
                      Not this year. The SHW class is stacked this year.

Comment

Wow i like this guy small waist big chest nice arms and big legs damn nice drew. Thanks for posting robbie.

Comment

Just got drews pics from 1 week out getting very hard and dry!!!!

Comment

drew3.jpg

Comment

Super potential. Does he ever say his age because he looks in his twenties and a few years of training might be all he really needs.

Comment

Working...
                              X