Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kuclo Shoulder and Leg Workout Before the 2010 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDinDaHood View Post
    sorry but did I miss something? I don't think that he's in a good condition at all. and definatelly not for 11 days out.

He always looks like that in these videos, when he's on stage he looks alot leaner, dunno why.

Another thing, he's obviously big, but he just doesnt looks 270, like some other guys look, like Nasser did or Dorian.

Comment

From the pics on the Animal page from the Olympia weekend he def look liked in good shape. The video was kind of dark and light wasn't that good..... from my conclusion he is ready, can't wait to see what he brings. Best of luck Kuclo!
      www.LamarByrdJr.com
      TeamWolf

Comment

Best of luck this weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
          Oh yes he is! I'm counting down to the Arnold.. lol

Oh man, if he wins I'm pushing Robbie out of the way so I can film this guy afterwards!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LilSho View Post
            x2!!

Kuclo is effin gorgeous!
            Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
            Oh yes he is! I'm counting down to the Arnold.. lol
            Originally posted by LilSho View Post
            Oh man, if he wins I'm pushing Robbie out of the way so I can film this guy afterwards!!!
            Settle down girls lol
            VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
            instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Get it done Big Steve....BTW, FUCK THE RED WINGS!!!! Spoiling our banner hanging!!
              twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

I will never be able to look at Steve in the eye again without thinkin.... " BLACK MANDIES "

Comment

Its gonna be a battle between Steve Kuclo and Robert Burnekia in the super heavies. I think whoever wins the super heavies will win the overall
                  All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

I hope he does very well, he certainly seems like a likable guy and all....I don't know about 11 days out either, unless he tightens up a bit....

Comment

anyone know the song at the end when hes posing.he looks pro card bound for sure
                      yea buddy

Comment

I hope he can dial in his conditioning this time. He has great shape.

Comment

kuclo should defo get his pro card this year i reckon.

Comment

Glute Ham raises......sweet.
                            twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Originally posted by GotLift View Post
                              Kuclo has a complete package, it will be a good show, he can definitely get his pro card this year!
                              I agree, but it all comes down to his conditioning.
                              I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by rjackd1 View Post
                                I hope he does very well, he certainly seems like a likable guy and all....I don't know about 11 days out either, unless he tightens up a bit....
                                I agree, he sure could be more ripped? ???? Hmmm, hard to say looking at that video>??
                                He is a class act and I do think he has the tools to be a really good pro.
                                I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Working...
                                X