Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kuclo Shoulder and Leg Workout Before the 2010 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kuclo Shoulder and Leg Workout Before the 2010 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships

Eleven days out from the 2010 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships, super Heavyweight contender Steve Kuclo trains legs and shoulders. Kuclo talks about what happened at the USA Championships last July and how he was flat on stage, yet looked full the next day, because he cut water at a certain point prior to the competition. He says that cutting water at 270 lbs is not the best for him. He also discusses how he trains twice a day which cuts back on the amount of cardio he needs to do and allows him to eat more and stay fuller.

He looks great, super HW should be awesome this year
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

he needs to stop going so damn heavy with the weight all the time. He doesnt quite have a complete physique although he has size but not roundness in the muscle, i think when he starts to lighten up and feel the muscle more he will get more roundness and details.

Comment

Kuclo has a complete package, it will be a good show, he can definitely get his pro card this year!

Comment

Originally posted by GotLift View Post
          Kuclo has a complete package, it will be a good show, he can definitely get his pro card this year!
          .... HI KUCLO

Comment

sorry but did I miss something? I don't think that he's in a good condition at all. and definatelly not for 11 days out.

Comment

for me he's ready... the quality of the light of the video are not so good and that make difficult to say if he's ok or not... but for me he's ready and i hope a victory for him

Comment

Big Steve is looking good, he has a great attitude and work ethic. That is a good looking tank top he's rocking.

Here are some pics from the Olympia weekend:

VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Yep nice tank indeed

Comment

Thanks MD & Natural guy for making my morning!
                    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

he has the best shape of all the shw's. i hope he nails that condition and finally gets the card
                      instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Comment

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
                        Thanks MD & Natural guy for making my morning!
                        x2!!

Kuclo is effin gorgeous!

Comment

There's your winner folks.

Comment

Originally posted by LilSho View Post
                            x2!!

Kuclo is effin gorgeous!
                            Oh yes he is! I'm counting down to the Arnold.. lol
                            "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

Winner Winner Chicken "and Rice" Dinner! The best I have seen of Kuclo yet.. Nationals here he comes! Bring it Koooooc!

Comment

Working...
                              X