Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kuclo Shoulder and Leg Workout Before the 2010 NPC National Bodybuilding Championships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GunsXV
    replied
    Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
    lol, i was following until he mentioned Jean Claude Van Damme and Stallone then i was like, WTF?
    Ha ha exactly I had to read it again and though to myself did he just quote Jean Claude Can Damme and Stallone as carrying and extreme amount of muscle and compare them to guys like Schwarzenegger, Cutler and Coleman!! ha ha Mate they are small fry and have baby muscle compared to the likes of the real big guys you put them with!
    anyways...

Good luck to Kuclo!

Dam I dont know if its just me but he looks quite a bit bigger than last year!

Leave a comment:

• esfclub123
    replied
    Not nuts just objective. His legs always disappear on this quarter turns and so does his ham's. From the front his legs are ok but he learned the hard way at the USA's that hype doesn't win contests all parts,condition, quality and quantity wins shows. Atoyan, Nunn, Cedric ... Had to learn and Earn and so will Steve. He isn't a Brewer because he actually has great aesthetics but he still is 2 seasons away. Reminds me of a Freeman, he may want to think about the North Americans to get a weaker field win and a pro card before he turns 26. Hey if Khatami can get his card there Steve could just mail in the fee and they can send him the card. What a joke that was but hey that's another thread!

Best to Steve!

Leave a comment:

• joebig
    replied
    I just wanna know where I can get a yellow universal tank top like the one in the vid.

Leave a comment:

• ortho72
    replied
    Originally posted by bigrgc View Post
    ^^^ From his book "National Level Bodybuilding, Mr.Olympia winners, Famous actors, Powerlifting, and UFC" a must read!
    lol, i was following until he mentioned Jean Claude Van Damme and Stallone then i was like, WTF?

Leave a comment:

• ortho72
    replied
    are you nuts? his legs are the probably the best thing on his physique, quads and hams are both huge.

Leave a comment:

• bigrgc
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Russo View Post
    Kuclo is one of those guys he's kinda tall so he has to work just that much harder as we saw against Jason Huh for example recently at the USA's in Las Vegas. I think Robert Burneika just edges out Kuclo. Although Burneika is not as tall as Kuclo Burneika just appears to have as good of muscle maturity, probably more, than Kuclo, both guys are at a week mentally or should be from this pro qualifier. Kuclo could be a guy who like a Trey Brewer or Sean Allen or others there are guys who maybe for marketability or there are just so many good guys combined with politics at the National's and USA's level. The 2010 USA's heavies were as good as you were gonna see past or present. Burneika for now, Kuclo, wait a year could be possibly, even... at least a couple more pro qualifiers for Kuclo (before Steve Kuclo gets his pro card). Both Burneika and Kuclo carry an extreme amount of muscle combined with good conditioning mostly year round, even onstage (so did Larry Scott, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Samir Bannout, Chris Dickerson, Franco Colombo, Frank Zane, Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Jean Claude Van Damme, Bolo Yeung or Sylvester Stallone lol). A lot of guys (putting it mildly) could fall into the carrying loads of muscle category, I fall into that category! You said post Steve Kuclo, my guess though this time is Robert Burneika turns pro for the 2010 Natty's and Kuclo unfortunately will wait. Tough spot for Kuclo to be in cause Kuclo looks good, onstage, could even contend for an overall for that pro card just Burneika is the exotic, although catches the judges eyes because Burneika is/was a raw 600lbs. bencher is a beast, conditioning is there for Burneika, tough to pit good amateurs against one another, as competitive as it gets without it being UFC lol which is why it is NPC bodybuilding and not UFC, even lol NPC bodybuilding lol is a cleaner sport than UFC lol. Some say bodybuilding, particularly professional bodybuilding, is dying a slow death... then UFC and professional boxing (and it only follows, that logically, UFC and professional boxing fans) died eons ago! lol so you get my rant and rave for today too! lol

^^^ From his book "National Level Bodybuilding, Mr.Olympia winners, Famous actors, Powerlifting, and UFC" a must read!

Leave a comment:

• lil mama
    replied
    GO KULCO GO

Leave a comment:

• Mike Russo
    replied
    Kuclo is one of those guys he's kinda tall so he has to work just that much harder as we saw against Jason Huh for example recently at the USA's in Las Vegas. I think Robert Burneika just edges out Kuclo. Although Burneika is not as tall as Kuclo Burneika just appears to have as good of muscle maturity, probably more, than Kuclo, both guys are at a week mentally or should be from this pro qualifier. Kuclo could be a guy who like a Trey Brewer or Sean Allen or others there are guys who maybe for marketability or there are just so many good guys combined with politics at the National's and USA's level. The 2010 USA's heavies were as good as you were gonna see past or present. Burneika for now, Kuclo, wait a year could be possibly, even... at least a couple more pro qualifiers for Kuclo (before Steve Kuclo gets his pro card). Both Burneika and Kuclo carry an extreme amount of muscle combined with good conditioning mostly year round, even onstage (so did Larry Scott, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Samir Bannout, Chris Dickerson, Franco Colombo, Frank Zane, Lee Haney, Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Jean Claude Van Damme, Bolo Yeung or Sylvester Stallone lol). A lot of guys (putting it mildly) could fall into the carrying loads of muscle category, I fall into that category! You said post Steve Kuclo, my guess though this time is Robert Burneika turns pro for the 2010 Natty's and Kuclo unfortunately will wait. Tough spot for Kuclo to be in cause Kuclo looks good, onstage, could even contend for an overall for that pro card just Burneika is the exotic, although catches the judges eyes because Burneika is/was a raw 600lbs. bencher is a beast, conditioning is there for Burneika, tough to pit good amateurs against one another, as competitive as it gets without it being UFC lol which is why it is NPC bodybuilding and not UFC, even lol NPC bodybuilding lol is a cleaner sport than UFC lol. Some say bodybuilding, particularly professional bodybuilding, is dying a slow death... then UFC and professional boxing (and it only follows, that logically, UFC and professional boxing fans) died eons ago! lol so you get my rant and rave for today too! lol

Leave a comment:

• esfclub123
    replied
    I am glad to see a lot of Steve fans but lets be real... in his first ten seconds of this video he makes a posing quarter turn and his quads disappear. Steve needs at least another year of hard lower body training and definitely another 8-10 lbs of solid leg development to be a true contender. But to Steve's luck there really isn't anyone in this division with any leg development at all worth taking the SH class. Its ashame that guys like Blair Mone and others are sitting this one out because this class is wide open!

But to be fair to Steve, he is an ambassador of the sport at a very young age and the quality of his persona the few times I have met him at contests has been tremendous. To me he is a good candidate to help build the sport so if he wins, I believe the sport wins! Good Luck Steve!

Leave a comment:

• lovehandles
    replied
    kulco has put it lots of hard work he deserves to be pro. he just has to be on point

Leave a comment:

• IRON1977
    replied
    For me, he looks like last time when he compete, he needs more condition

Leave a comment:

• Tagh
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard View Post
    I agree, but it all comes down to his conditioning.
    Kuclo is a great guy judging from his vids, and mad strong too. With enormous amounts of muscle at 24, but he can't come in shape. Art isn't really helping anything either except wasting Kuclo's money.

I really like Steve and hope he PJ or the ultimate badass Burneika will win, but damn he looks three weeks out in this vid. I sad that last time too with another vid right before his contest and everybody said you can't judge from a vid, but he looked of in his last contest too so I think he will be off again.

Art could come in great shape himself but can't deliver with Kuclo

Leave a comment:

• littleben
    replied
    ^^^this. he has plenty of time even if he doesn't take it this year.

Leave a comment:

• Dusty Hanshaw
    replied
    Almost there Steve. I know your body has to be beat by now. Evi and I won't be making it due to some business issues here in Az but I know you can and will grab that card this weekend.

As far as condition if he was inside out in this video I would be worried. He will peak Friday and if that happens he will easily take the title. To much size and shape for any NPC SHW to contend with if dialed in 100%.

Dusty

Leave a comment:

• joebig
    replied
    Originally posted by beastmode20 View Post
    anyone know the song at the end when hes posing.he looks pro card bound for sure
    Its by Korn "Here to Stay"...I think Steve keeps getting bigger and better every year. The lighting is bad in the vid. You can get a better idea of his condition based on his pics. Plus he will tighten up more the last couple days. You guys have to remember he's only 24. He's got a s**t ton of mass and muscle maturity for being so young. Good luck at nationals Steve. Hope you get your pro card.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X