Robert Burneika: 1.5 Weeks before the 2010 Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einsteinmuscle View Post
    he kinda talks like mariusz pudzianowski, and he kinda looks like him too, and i actually hear he is pretty strong also, i wonder if he is distant relative of mariusz.
    Yeah this dudes crazy strong! I saw a chest video on MD of him about a year ago hitin 500lbs on incline for a couple reps! He definitely has all the size he needs, but he still just doesnt have that dry seperation and detail to his muscles. Thats the only thing holding him back! He needs to nail his condition!

Comment

HUge Germano-Slav with muscles.

Comment

He looks better than half the pros in recent shows - he deserves his card !

Comment

stomach is a little out there not that bad but he is so big. he is thick ass a brickhouse.... i really hope he does.... looks like a another gentle giant

Comment

give that guy a card hes a beast!

Comment

Robert is one of the nicest beasts you'd want to know. First met him in 06 at a NY show, and was amazed at his potential even then. He is a huge threat in any show he does. Overwhelming size, and he has improved on legs and back (calf shots in video are incredible). I would be among the cheering section if he wins pro card. He would do very well as a pro. Go, Robert!

Comment

This contest is the Mr.O alll over again...the winner could go to anyone...

Comment

Holy Cow!! This guy is a MONSTER. Looks like he's made of granite. Realize he's not "pretty" like Kuclo
                  & he may be a bit "blocky", but don't see any real weaknesses. Has some of the best (& biggest) arms
                  in the business & his calves knock the stuffing out of Cutler's. Would make a very impressive Pro.

Good luck to him.

Comment

love the seether intro music .. always putting great soundtracks to the vids MD
                    Last edited by iliftpesos; October 13th, 2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymba View Post
                      hey
                      what the song videos starts?
                      Who knows?
                      seether - "fuk it"

Comment

Not a fan of this type of physique -- but the guy has a great attitude, and represents bbing well. And he's strong as fucking hell, and would give Stan a challenge next year at the 'O' strongest bb'er.

Comment

If he nails his conditioning it's over for everyone else in the class.
                          "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Hope he gets he's card nice guy love he's video's

Comment

Dude is a monster! I hope to see him and Kuclo battle it out for 1 and 2 in the superheavies
                              All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

He has a great attitude. He is huge, but needs to learn how to control his abs.

Comment

Working...
                                X