X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice guy but wont win this comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
      His gut is a bit out of control. Good physique though.
      Yeap can't help it but notice it in every pose, it sticks out and it throws off his physique really bad
      MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

Comment

I was looking for the song also and it's definitely not glass shatters. Also Big Keith Williams is a cool guy, I really hope he gets his pro card this time.
        yeah ^^...stone colds theme. might be something from T.I.. donnu

Comment

Could whoever edited the Video please chime in on what song that was at 1:15? Much appreciated
          ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

New postings

As for the post to discredit or disuade a reader from my post because I am new to the forum, you show that you haven't taken the time to read either of my posts. I don't think any of the shw are ready to turn. The crop looks weak to me again and since I have gone to 80% of the amateur national shows in the last 18 years I believe that I as well as all are entitled to an opinion. Being a quality person is certainly not lacking with any of the super's, but the show is about muscle quality and quantity not personal attributes. Rob B is a modern day Mat Duval who can't seem to dial it in just like Mat although Mat was the favorite to win every year. Steve K is just not ready with overall balance to his physique or strength of body parts especially his wheels and Keith keeps a bridesmaid status because he nails his condition but he is just not impressive enough in overall size to be the winner. The Supers have had some formidable winners in the last five years so it was only time to the class weakened again.

Comment

wow great video i have some mad respect for him now hes a real cool dude hope he takes the show!!
              A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

Comment

Originally posted by sizeweise View Post
                4.20 40 time????
                lol, bullshit, that would make him one of the 5 fastest men who have ever played in the NFL.

Comment

The guy's gut is what ruined bodybuilding. I would like to see a waist to shoulder ratio factored into judging that more or less disqualifies mass monsters with a gut.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorian guy View Post
                    The guy's gut is what ruined bodybuilding. I would like to see a waist to shoulder ratio factored into judging that more or less disqualifies mass monsters with a gut.
                    i agree and the sad thing is that he's not even big enough in his other bodyparts to be considered a mass monster with a huge gut, he looks like a blown up light heavy with a 45 inch waist.

Comment

Working...
                    X