This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Day in the Life of Keith Williams

Keith Williams takes us on a tour of his day in the suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota. In this video we see how dedicated Williams is to his bodybuilding, his friends, his clients and his faith. We also get to peek into the large support group that is helping Williams achieve his bodybuilding and life goals.

We meet his choreographer, chiropractor, posing consultant, workout buddies and even get to watch a freshman football game with him. We learn of the odd chance that brought he and the worlds strongest bodybuilder, Stan Efferding together as friends, specific diet advice he gets from training guru Hany Rambod, and how he relaxes outside the gym.

Talented with more than just a commanding frame and an infectious laugh, Williams has been at the professional level in two sports; football and track. He even spent time on the NFL's Minnesota Vikings.

Williams has a magnetic personality. There is no question as to why he has such a strong group of friends to help in his bodybuilding quest.

I can't help but hope my hometown guy wins.

Comment

whats the name of the song @ about 1:15 min. when he parks his car.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMcGRATH View Post
        whats the name of the song @ about 1:15 min. when he parks his car.
        Glass Shatters - by Disturbed

Comment

Keith go train your wheels, Burneika is going to run you over.
          Honestly I like the guy he is definitely the favorite
          AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
          MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

He is a cool dude.Good luck at the show.

Comment

strong gut

Comment

Originally posted by relic12 View Post
                strong gut
                looks distended but who doesn't at that angle. he doesn't look as hard as burneika or as aesthetic as kuclo but he has a good combination of size and definition. think he's gonna have trouble beating the two i already mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by mross View Post
                  looks distended but who doesn't at that angle. he doesn't look as hard as burneika or as aesthetic as kuclo but he has a good combination of size and definition. think he's gonna have trouble beating the two i already mentioned.
                  His gut is a bit out of control. Good physique though.
                  My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

best of luck to Keith! He's a great guy. Shout out to Plymouth/Wayzata MN, The Gym, Mike Mitchell and my alma mater Wayzata High School!

Comment

Messed up his waist cant , seems rly hard to hide unfortunately. I have to agree with others, Kuclo and burneika for super heavies.

Comment

Why do so many bodybuilders eat Talapia? It's such a trashy trashy fish. Might as well eat carp.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie View Post
                          Why do so many bodybuilders eat Talapia? It's such a trashy trashy fish. Might as well eat carp.
                          I've always thought the same thing. I say just buy $0.75 Tuna cans instead.
                          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

will be tough for him and everyone else rly big competition here

Comment

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/...gs/roster/2002

Keith's name doesn't show up on the roster... Water boy maybe?
                              My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Working...
                              X